Saturday, July 15, 2023

Sugar & Spice

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got some group gifts to share from SUGAR & SPICE, whose group is currently free to join. There are several gifts available right now, and I'd describe the general style as flirty and ideal for club wear. I was easily able to find treats that fit my new Legacy body, so I am wearing it again this evening beneath all of these generous gifts. I'm still subtly tweaking the shape, trying to see what this baby can do ;) I seem to be most similar to the default shape or hourglass shape that come with the body, but there are other options in there that I also tried before just adjusting my Maitreya shape some. 


My first outfit is the SNS MOLOKAI DRESS & MERCY SHOES OH WOW group gift. Its dress has sexy cutouts down both sides and slender spaghetti straps that hold things in place, fitting Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Nerido, Perky, Reborn and Juicy bodies. The matching shoes have a similar set of sizes - Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn, while a C-string (like a thong with no sides) is also included for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies with a 10 color HUD. That HUD is only for the C-string, and it is handy if you want to wear it with other dresses :) The pattern says WOW but the style of the dress already would have me thinking it!


This sexy number is our SUGAR N' SPICE DESIGNS SYLVANAS DRESS GIFT. There are sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies included, all with that great shredded style that provides plenty of flashes of skin. The texture has a mixture of green and shades of grey on it, with an image in the front that looks like a dragon or snake to me. 


I have the giggles now because I just this instant realized that the pattern on our SUGAR N' SPICE DESIGNS MYRIAM DRESS GIFT is Christmas themed! The reindeer on the front popped out at me, then I saw a glass bauble type decoration on the back and a snowflake up top of the front :) So this treat will fit Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, any time of year you wish to wear it! The single long sleeve is a dramatic look, and the wide slit on the left thigh adds sex appeal. I have seen Christmas in July celebrations in RL lately, so maybe I'll find something in SL too. 


For a show-stopping dress with an edge, be sure to claim the SUGAR N' SPICE DESIGNS JUSTINE DRESS SKULL gift! It's decorated with inverted skull and crossbones symbols on a black background, and the style is minimal coverage for maximum attention ;) We receive sizing for Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies of this daring darling. 


My final look this evening is the beautiful SUGAR&SPICE DESIGNS NELLY DRESS GROUP GIFT. In sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya, this dress has an angled ruffled hemline beneath a ruched floral patterned bodice. The hot pink hue looks great contrasting against the black of the skirt, doesn't it? The rear view is a bit cheeky, so I'm thinking that C-string from the first outfit (Molokai) would come in handy here.

It has been a mixed bag of a day, with the good being the arrival of the houseguest who is a treasured friend. The bad would be that I tried to go to my parents' for dinner as I usually do, but didn't even make it out of the garage without a panic attack sending me scurrying back into the house and wanting to hide forever. So I attempted to leave the house but failed miserably, and the anxiety is lingering so I've been a shaky little magpie typing up this post tonight. I'll reread it to make sure I made any sense at all ;) The houseguest is being very kind and reassuring, and went with my housemate to dinner (my parents adore both of them) so I didn't fully ruin everyone's day I guess. Tomorrow should be peaceful, Sunday is supposed to be stormy though, so that'll be fun for the nerves....at least I'll have company while I hide from the world. I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Sugar & Spice Designs:

Photo 1:
Outfit: SNS MOLOKAI DRESS & MERCY SHOES OH WOW $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: SUGAR N' SPICE DESIGNS SYLVANAS DRESS GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: SUGAR N' SPICE DESIGNS MYRIAM DRESS GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: SUGAR N' SPICE DESIGNS JUSTINE DRESS SKULL $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: SUGAR&SPICE DESIGNS NELLY DRESS GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARLIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment