Sunday, June 7, 2015

Free Dove and More

Hiya everyone! I've had a super hectic day again and just got home, so I am slow but glad to be here at my desk, blogging :) I have several goodies from the other designer participating in a June Free Dove Hunt, this time it's Eye Candi with 10 very small boxes with a fancy bow on top, hidden around Free Dove. Actually please allow me to correct that, 9 are there and when you find #5 it tells you that #6 is at their main store (LM is included in all the boxes). When I tried on my new goodies, I discovered that I could show them all in one single photo, so I have other sources of freebies and a dollarbie to share with you all as well :)


Here you can see several Eye Candi prizes, the most noticeable is probably the eyes. These violet beauties are in box #3 and include a system version plus a mesh version with an alpha layer. They look magical, I feel like a Targaryen! (Game of Thrones book nerd reference LOL) My eyeshadow is #8 and is called Brooklyn, and it shares its name with the matching lipstick of box #9. As for the lovely piercings, they are each a rose diamond pierce, the one for the nose being in prize #4 and the Monroe pierce in #5. They really complement the eyes :)


Let's head over to blah.BLAH.blah next, for a 3-pack of sexy dresses from their lucky boards! They are short and sassy, just like some people I know :) Each are packaged separately inside the main box you receive, and I really like that the pink and purple versions could have wound up almost too similar but instead we have the variety of the purple skirt vs. the black one. I also noticed and appreciated the varying subtle patterns on each bodice.


My last two dresses are both found in the same dollarbie hunt prize from Ayva's Attic, so does that make them $0.5L each? :) I'm showing them in separate photos because I had to show off the back of this first dress, how sexy is that? Elegant with that drape in the front, then turn around and surprise! Lots of skin, with that beautiful lace texture. This is called Athena and is half of the For Her Hunt prize.


The other dress included in the prize from Ayva's Attic is equally fantastic, while being quite different. This is the Celestial Cocktail dress, and that silvery texture with delicate clouds and stars sure is eye-catching! I love the bow too, and this dress has a strong hourglass shape with that cinched waist. Either dress alone would have been a sensational gift for a $1L hunt prize, let alone both in one.

Nail notes for tonight are that the nails you see in all the photos are group gifts from .Figure. and the group is free to join, currently has 3 gifts available. I really like them, nice variety of colors and patterns among them. I checked out the rest of their designs while I was there of course and saw lots of future purchases :)

I am a bit frazzled and more than a bit sleep-deprived, hehe, but I'm in a better mood than I'd have expected for such a circumstance. Maybe I'm just delirious! Tomorrow will be more relaxing, and I hope you're all having a joyful weekend with plenty of reasons to smile. Magpie hugs to all!

Credits:
Photo 1:
All Prizes from the Free Dove Hunt: Eye Candi:
Eyes: Eye Candi Eyes - Dare - Violet (Mesh and System versions included)  $0L Prize #3
Eyeshadow: Eye Candi Makeup - Brooklyn Eyeshadow For free Dove Hunt  $0L Prize #8
Lipstick: Eye Candi Makeup - Brooklyn Lipstick For free Dove Hunt  $0L Prize #9
Nose Piercing: Eye Candi Nose Pierce Rose Diamond L (Right also included) $0L Prize #4

Monroe Piercing: Eye Candi Monroe Pierce Rose Diamond  $0L Prize #5

Photo 2:
Dresses: blah.BLAH.blah Jesse Tank Dress -Pink, Purple, Yellow  $0L Lucky Board Prize
Nails: .Figure. Peak Nails set  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 3:

Dress: Avya's Attic - Athena Dress (black lace)  $1L For Her Hunt Prize #11
Nails: .Figure. Crossed Nails set  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)


Photo 4:
Dress: Ayva's Attic - Celestial Cocktail Dress (silver)  $1L For Her Hunt Prize #11
Nails: .Figure. Crossed Nails set  $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Felicity - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Melissa Tan Cleavage
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment