Thursday, June 18, 2015

More Advanced or Casual Fun

Hiya everyone! I found some more exciting prizes from the Advanced or Casual Hunt to share with all of you, so let's have a look at some treasures!

I've got 3 different prizes going on here, first there is the Nadia outfit from SweetRed's Designs in system layers but no appliers. They're #10 in the hunt and this is their casual path prize. The necklace is the advanced path gift from #06 Redrose Jewellry and contains a resize script that I found quite useful. The bracelets are from Angelle (#08) and are just two of several sizes found in the advanced prize...I am showing you the 20mm on the right and 40mm on the left, but they included left and right each of 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, and 100mm. They each appear in the same exact spot, so to wear multiple you'll want to edit them to the position you prefer.

For this photo, I put together the other prizes from those same three stores :) So we have the advanced prize from SweetRed's Designs which is named Summer Rae, and includes the mesh top, system layer pants and flexi skirt. The necklace, which is coincidentally an ideal match for the outfit, is the casual prize from Redrose Jewellry. The bracelets are two of the four inside the casual prize from Angelle, which includes 20mm and 30mm for each left and right. 

Another terrific combination is the two prizes from Beautiful Dangerous, #12 in the hunt. The Lolita dress is our casual prize, and the shoes for Slink high feet are the reward for finding the advanced prize. I enjoyed the little chain detail on the shoes so much that I included an inset with a closer look. My bracelets are variations included in the set I showed you in the first photo, the advanced prize of Angelle bracelets. I'm wearing 60mm on the right and 100mm on the left.

I've done another pairing here, this adorable mesh top is the advanced prize from Kelli Kreations which is #09 in the hunt. For a whimsical touch, I added the advanced prize from #11 ::be.YOU.tiful:: which is their compass ring and includes a regular hand version and a Belleza version. For my Slink hands (casual pose) I found the regular hand version to be closer to where I needed it, and adjusted it just a touch. You can see a closer view in the corner, great details!

The pairing I mentioned for that last photo was actually that the same two stores I featured there are the ones here as well :) The shirt is the casual prize from Kelli Kreations, called Lucy, and comes in standard mesh sizes. My sunglasses are the casual prize from ::be.YOU.tiful:: and have a built in resize script. The pants you can see a glimpse of in both photos are the same ones from photo #1, from SweetRed's Designs, for modesty purposes ;) All in all, I found a lovely variety of things to share with you tonight.

Hair note of the night: it's another Truth Hair Discount Room purchase :) This is Trinity and the gingers pack I bought was $50L. I always do enjoy a good bargain, and when saving money means I can have even more of my favorite hair brands, well who would bother trying to resist? :) They are usually quite crowded, so to avoid lag you'll probably want to keep your worn scripts to a minimum and maybe derender some folks when you arrive.

Well, it's credits time and I hope you're all having a great day/evening, wherever you may be. Magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Advanced or Casual Hunt:
Photo 1:

Outfit: AOCH Casual ~ SweetRed's Designs Nadia  $0L Casual Prize #10
Bracelets: Angelle Bracelets ~ silver ~ AoCH Advanced  $0L Prize #08
Necklace: Redrose Jewellry AoC Advanced Hunt Gift #06  $0L

Photo 2:
Outfit: AOCH Difficult ~ SweetRed's Designs Summer Rae  $0L Casual Prize #10
Bracelets: Angelle Bracelets ~ silver ~ AoCH Casual  $0L Prize #08
Necklace: Redrose Jewellry AoC Casual Hunt Gift #06  $0L

Photo 3:

Dress: Beautiful Dangerous ! BD ! Lolita Dress  $0L Casual Prize #12
Shoes: Beautiful Dangerous ! BD ! Bridget Heels for Slink high  $0L Advanced Prize #12
Bracelets: Angelle Bracelets ~ silver ~ AoCH Advanced  $0L Prize #08

Photo 4:

Top: Kelli Kreations KK Lacey Mesh Top  $0L Advanced Prize #09
Ring: ::be.YOU.tiful:: Compass Ring  $0L Advanced Prize #11

Photo 5:

Top: Kelli Kreations KK Lucy  $0L Casual Prize #09
Sunglasses: ::be.YOU.tiful:: Wood Style Shades  $0L Casual Prize #11

Nails: ~*By Snow*~ Slink Nails Appliers - French Natural *FREE Gift* $0L Marketplace
TRUTH HAIR Trinity - gingers04  ($50L Discount room)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Kendra GG APRIL CL Tan
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment