Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday I'm in Love

Hiya everyone! Just a few goodies to share with you tonight, but I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :) It's been a really hot few days and I'm enjoying an iced decaf cafe latte (white chocolate mocha) so I'm definitely in a good mood!

Here is a sweet and simple outfit from the lucky boards at RD Style, and since there are 4 boards that change every 4 minutes it shouldn't take you too long to become a winner. This dress with the fascinating pattern comes with the shoes for Slink flat feet, which I'm a huge fan of for summer! In my first life I'm always barefoot and I assure you I don't walk around on tippy-toes, hehe, so the flat feet just seem more natural. There are other outfits on the lucky boards that come with flat feet shoes, and I saw a winter one with boots that might be for default feet.

How about a group that's free to join and has several gifts available? This is the Leather Dress gift from even.flow and is their most recent gift, but there are also skirts and tops and more to pick up. This is the materials enabled version of the dress, but each size also comes in a version without. 

This is a fantastic way to spend a linden! Ana Markova has put out this dress as a summer appreciation gift for all, no group needed, for $1L. It's beautiful, reminds me of a Greek goddess. I'm not sure how long it will be available, so if you're interested you might want to hurry.

If you're feeling lucky, then this is a great dress for you. This is a lucky board prize from Karin, a terrific little store I discovered because of the lucky boards. It's got a sweet collar and a subtle pattern that I quite like, and it comes in standard mesh sizes. There are 2 other boards with different prizes there as well, so it's absolutely worth a visit :)

Nail note of the night: I went with a marketplace freebie again :) The versatile gift is named Elegant and rightly so, with several colors to choose from on the HUD. I'm starting to think I should do another marketplace freebie centered post again soon! I do have a hair note also, as I decided I wanted a new hairstyle but wasn't sure quite what I wanted. I headed to Magika (where yesterday's hair is from) and teleported up to their retirement sale, since full price isn't a great option for someone who spent so much at The Arcade gacha event ;) I found this great hairstyle for $35L so I got a lovely bargain :)

Alrighty, it's just about time for the credits...I hope you all have a terrific day/evening/weekend, and lots of magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
Photo 1:

Dress/Shoes: RD Style Outfit Kyoko #IV_RD Style 1  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: even.flow - Leather Dress 'group gift' $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 3:

Dress: {AnaMarkova}Vanessa Summer Dress Pure  $1L Summer Appreciation Gift (No group needed)

Photo 4:

Dress: Karin Collar Shift OneP LB Ajisai  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Nails: [M] FREEBIE // Slink Nail Polish // Elegant  $0L Marketplace

Hair: Magika [01] Safe ($35 retirement sale)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Tan CL
Lips: [:T:] Parted lips {free from TULI skins} Parted lips 1  $0L Marketplace
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Flat

No comments:

Post a Comment