Monday, June 29, 2015

Running Late But Feeling Lucky

Hiya everyone! Tonight's blog is later than I expected, but I've had a wonderful weekend and am back to 'normal' ;) I made a great discovery recently, a new-to-me shopping center called Mofumofu that may be new to SL but I recognized many of the store names from other areas. The best part is that there is a cluster of fantastic lucky boards in the middle of the shopping area, and tonight I'm showing you some of the prizes to be won there.

First we have both prizes from the 2 lucky boards from Chika Labo, the mesh shirt and skirt, both in camo patterns. I don't read/speak Japanese so I have no idea what the shirt says, and google translate didn't recognize the name as anything. Oh well, I'm digging the pink camo and these pieces work really well as separates or paired together.

I left the skirt on to show you the other shirt I won there, this shirt from M.I.X. with the adorable little squirrel. I've blogged this store's prize from the Kiyomizu hunt as well, so they have a branch there also.

Another store I recognize from Kiyomizu is called Karin, and this is actually similar to their prize from that hunt, but this is their lucky board gift from mofumofu. I love the ease of wearing a single mesh piece outfit and getting the look of a top and shorts, and the design on this one is very colorful and pretty. It definitely deserved a second look for that back view :)

My nail note of the night is that I chose to use the lucky board prize from pulcino I've blogged before, from their Kiyomizu branch, since it's versatile and tied in nicely. My hair is the same as yesterday's blog, still loving it! I'm not sure what I'll be blogging about next, as I've fortunately got a few different possibilities to choose from. I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
Photo 1:
Shirt: ::Chika:Labo:: Nice Tee Nigirippe pink camo  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Skirt: ::Chika:labo:: denim skirt camo gift  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Shirt: M.I.X.*T-shirt (squirrel)  $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:

Outfit: Karin Short and Tank LB Blue $0L Lucky Board Prize

Nails: *pulcino* Slink Applier [Poisoned Apple]  $0L Lucky Board prize

Hair: Magika [01] Shimmer  (50% Off Sale till June 30)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment