Thursday, June 25, 2015

Live Like Japan Hunt

Hiya everyone! Tonight I've got some prizes to share with you from a fantastic free hunt called the Live Like Japan Hunt. It seems to tie in well with my recent posts of the Kiyomizu Hunt prizes :) For this hunt, you'll be looking for beautiful origami swans, an example of which can be found on the sign at each store with a hint when clicked. The hints are also on the website along with the SLurls. Well, let's have a look-see, shall we?

First we have a lovely Oriental dress from Kandee's Fashions, #5 in the hunt. I love the dragon on it! I accessorized it with the prize from #2 Gachapon! which is an adorable sushi charm bracelet. The rose is a really cute touch among the various pieces of sushi.

This dress startled me for a split second, LOL, and all I can think looking at it is boooooobs ;) Those are built into the mesh of the dress by the way, no added mesh parts or appliers needed. If you'd like this dress too, head on over to #4 [KRAVE] and find that origami swan!

Here we have the prize from Hapi*Rabi, who are #7 in the hunt. The floral pattern is beautifully framed by the red edging, and you can even get a peek of the bow in the back. While the main dress is mesh in standard sizes, it also includes an optional flexi skirt with built in resize script. Just pick the look that suits your mood, and you're all set.

This would be my avi trying to tell me that I'm crazy for thinking it would be raining inside my house! All I really wanted to do was show all of you the fun parasol included with this colorful dress, which is prize #15 from Miss Mischief. The parasol doesn't have a built in holding pose, so you can use it in a variety of your own favorite poses.

All this hunting made my avi hungry, so it's a good thing that Nomiki's Creations gave us this wonderful bento box as their prize. They're #13 in the hunt, and you'll receive the box and chopsticks, with built in eating animation. I just had to do an inset to show you the details of that yummy looking food! I am eating in style, wearing the prize from #11 Deadly Mouse which is a stunning kimono with some really eye-catching textures.

Nail note of the night: in all of tonight's photos I am wearing nails from one of the prizes from Inkheart #12 in the hunt, who has another prize to find that contains a variety of eyes. I have a hair note of the night too, Magika is having a 50% off sale until the 30th so I took advantage of the great bargains.

I managed to get this blog together and finished before my weekend houseguest arrives, but for the next few days I'm not sure if I'll be blogging or not. There's something about enjoyable company, you lose track of time and it changes your routine for the better :) Magpie hugs to all of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Live Like Japan Hunt:
Photo 1:
Dress: Kandee's Fashions Oriental Green Dress  $0L Prize #5
Bracelet: Gachapon! The Sushiya Charm Bracelet Silver (also in Gold)  $0L Prize #2

Photo 2:

Uniform: [KRAVE] Blue School Life Uniform  $0L Prize #4

Photo 3:

Dress: Hapi*Rabi Aira -LLJH  $0L Prize #7

Photo 4:

Dress and Parasol: Miss Mischief Living Like Japan Dress & Parasol  $0L Prize #15

Photo 5:

Dress: *Deadly Mouse* Kabuki Kimono  $0L Prize #11
Bento Box: Nomiki's Creations Bento Box - Green Leaf Pattern - Shrimp Set  $0L Prize #13

Nails: *Inkheart* Living Like Japan Hunt Gift 2 Blossom Nail Polish Slink HUD  $0L Prize #12

Hair: Magika [01] Later  (50% Off Sale till June 30)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment