Friday, June 26, 2015

A Bit More Living Like Japan

Hiya everyone! Just stopping in real quick with a few more goodies from the Live Like Japan Hunt that I've been enjoying so much. I'm doing shorter blogs this weekend, but hopefully still enough to make you smile :)

Here we have one of the very pretty Ayva's Attic prizes, they're #21 in the hunt and put put 2 origami swans out for us to find. This is the lingerie kimono from the first prize, and I'm a big fan of the style and colors. For accessories, I used both prizes from #9 Nerdology. The mouthie is a precious Sakura Bloom Nom, and in my hand I'm holding a cutie named Shiro n'a Cup. I'm not familiar with him, anyone out there know what he's from? Google wasn't much help because of so many characters all over named Shiro. Did you spot the little sakura bloom in his cup with him? :)

My other photo for the evening is Ayva's Attic second prize, the Nicole Dress. The pattern is wonderful, and I'm loving the slit skirt and deep plunging back. Both prizes are very welcome additions to my wardrobe, along with so many others from this hunt.

I have a busy but fun weekend planned with my guest, so I may not be around as much as usual but I'm excited to be able to sneak in a few goodies regardless :) I sure hope all of you have a wonderful weekend too, magical magpie hugs all around!!!

Credits:
All prizes from the Live Like Japan Hunt:
Photo 1:
Dress: Ayva's Attic - Living Like Japan Prize 1 (Lingerie Kimono)  $0L Prize #21
Cup: Nerdology {N} Shiro n'a Cup  $0L Prize #9
Mouthie: Nerdology {N} SakuraBloom Nom  $0L Prize #9 part 2

Photo 2:

Dress: Ayva's Attic - Living Like Japan Prize 2 (Nicole Dress)  $0L Prize #21

Nails: *Inkheart* Living Like Japan Hunt Gift 2 Blossom Nail Polish Slink HUD  $0L Prize #12

Hair: Magika [01] Later  (50% Off Sale till June 30)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Tan CL
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment