Sunday, February 7, 2016

Jack of All Trades

Hiya everyone! For the male path of the Jack or Jill Hunt, I briefly considered using a male shape/skin/hair to show you some men's outfits, but then I decided to stay myself and just go a bit androgynous. The mesh clothing has alpha layers that hid my relatively modest chest, and it was fun to be myself with a twist :)

This terrific outfit is the prize from The Little Bat, who are #01 in the male path. The Grim Outfit comes with a HUD for 6 color choices for the skull on the shirt, and the jacket/shirt and jeans each come in 5 mesh sizes. The jeans have an extra bonus, as they offer 5 sizes of tapered and 5 of straight leg (shown). 

I kept the jeans on to show all the other prizes tonight as well, since they are primarily tops. This Jacket & Hoodie is the prize from #10 in the male path, Rispetto Designs, named Devin in Army. The gift includes small, medium, and large mesh sizes along with fitmesh sizes A and B. I'm wearing fitmesh A and it actually fits me pretty well :) There is some tapering at the waist and flaring at the hips from the way the fitmesh works. 

This is the same outfit as above, because I wanted to focus on the fun pose and props from Come Soon Poses (#14). This is The Blues Man and includes the guitar, microphone stand, a poseball and the animation included in the poseball separately. I adjusted the guitar some since a lot of it was in my chest/stomach, and I've gotta say this was a blast to play with!

One last image for the night, this awesome hoodie is from #18 in the male path, American Bazaar. It comes in standard mesh sizes, and I think the baggy style really made it suitable for me. I love the buttoned up sleeves, see those little straps on the inner part? Great touch, along with the strings for the hood that in RL I'd be playing with all the time.

No nail note tonight as I went with the default Slink HUD. I'm one of the very few who didn't care about the big game earlier, I'm all about the Puppy Bowl instead LOL, but I hope everyone has had a great weekend no matter what you watched and who you rooted for. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Jack or Jill Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: The Little Bat !TLB - Grim Outfit w/ HUD $0L Prize #01 Male Path

Photo 2:

Top: Rispetto Designs - Devin MESH Jacket & Hoodie -  Army $0L Prize #10 Male Path

Photo 3:

Pose/Props: COME SOON POSES *CS* The Blues Man $0L Prize #14 Male Path

Photo 4:

Top: AMERICAN BAZAAR [AB] J&J Black Hoodie $0L Prize #18 Male Path

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Demelza - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Victoria Tan 02 CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment