Thursday, February 25, 2016

Enchantment SL Last Unicorn Again

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am sharing a final post from Enchantment SL's hunt The Last Unicorn, where you grab a free HUD and search each store it TPs you to for a lovely open book with flowers and the word Enchantment across the pages in gold. For the past two nights I've given you some glimpses of the terrific prizes, and I've got one more post before moving on to other goodies :) 

Accessories were plentiful in this hunt as you can tell, and I am really enjoying this Gold Unicorn Headband from Tabou. I think I need a much smaller version in RL ;) Otherwise since I'm shorter than most of the people around me, it would be rather dangerous for them. This headband has a built in resize script, so you can fit any head or hairstyle. I left it a bit large on myself so you could see the band part better. My earrings are our prize from Bliensen + MaiTai, a gorgeous treat with tiny flowers adorning each earring. 

For more amazing earrings, head to Striped Mocha and you can find their book containing these spiral earrings. These silvery twists are subtle, and could almost be mistaken for those long seashells you see occasionally. I really do love these!

How about another exquisite pair of earrings? :) These are our gift from Wicca's Wardrobe and are called Papillon Earrings. That is French for butterfly, and it's easy to see why. These translucent treasures remind me of stained glass and their color really brings out my eyes, which are my next image's subject...

Our prize from Cole's Corner are their Lady Amalthea Eyes in anime eyes (top) and small eyes (bottom) in mesh versions along with standard. Also it was quite difficult to capture with still photography, but there are particle attachments also included "eye glitter" that if you look at the bottom left (my right eye) lower lid, you can almost make out very tiny purple twinkles on my lash line. Photos can't do it justice, you will have to see for yourself :) It was quite fun being violet eyed for the day, I must admit.

No nail note tonight, but a clothing note...I am sporting the dress I blogged two days ago from this same hunt, courtesy of Plastik and their fully loaded prize pack :) I know you can mainly just see the straps, but it was still worth mentioning. All these generous gifts are well worth mentioning :)

It's been a long weird day, filled with lack of sleep and thwarted plans, but I am here and making the best of my night. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Enchantment SL Last Unicorn Hunt:

Photo 1:

Headband: TABOU. Gold Unicorn - Headband $0L Hunt Prize
Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai - Unicorn - Earrings $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Earrings: striped mocha - spiral earrings $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Earrings: Wicca's Wardrobe - Papillon Earrings $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Eyes: Cole's Corner **CC** - Lady Amalthea Eyes $0L Hunt Prize

Dress: Plastik :[P]:- Kaciala Gown:// Candy $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Freya - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Patrizia Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment