Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day Lovelies

Hiya everyone! Leap Day is one of those quirky things that you can only celebrate every 4 years and nobody seems to know what to do for it. So I used it in the title, but my magpie treasures for the day are actually unrelated. Instead, I visited the new Kiyomizu Mall (the second version in the Meilan Bay sim is still open but maybe not for long, I saw some empty stores there but some have setups both places) on the sim of Nepessing, and it looks a lot like the original on the old Little Cat Green Eyes sim. There are lucky boards galore, along with a few gifts for the new opening, so I suggest you wander and enjoy :) In the credits I am linking each directly and it's not a fixed landing spot so you should get there directly, and if you're there and want to visit another from the credits I suggest opening the link and show on map so the red arrow beacon can lead you there.

My first treat of the night is a Lucky Board prize from Karin, who I discovered at the original Kiyomizu Mall and have been a fan of for some time. She is very generous with her store's subscribers, by the way! This is their Shift OneP LB Black with its lovely floral pattern and a sweet touch of lace at the neckline and cuffs. If your initial shows up, you will win this in standard mesh sizes. 

Another store that makes me very happy is *pulcino*, and this is found right outside their newest branch as an opening gift. Just look to the left of the doorway and you can buy it for $0L. This is their Plantae camo dress in Ruby, and I actually didn't see it as a camo pattern at first but more of an abstract design. I really like that color, and the style is appealing with the single strap and playful hem.

Be sure to visit M*Motion and you can win this soft beauty, their C15-21 Spring Cardigan LB. The color is so delicate, and those buttons down one side are so well textured along with the cozy looking knit. I wish you all luck that your letter comes up :) An important note is that included with this but not shown are system layer spring dot socks with a Maitreya applier. The socks come up to mid-thigh or maybe even a bit higher, so I'm thinking maybe a nice pair of boots that don't need any special feet would be a useful pairing if you don't have a Maitreya body/feet.

White Shell has a simple gown on their lucky board at the new mall with a charming pattern to complement the style well. This comes in a single mesh size, so part of the luck needed is that it will fit properly ;) 

I do have a nail note of the night, another lucky board prize from the new Kiyomizu Mall...this is from *GUARAN-DOU* and is their Kikka nails for Slink. The design is gorgeous, black and red divided by a diagonal gold stripe and adorned with 2 tiny golden flowers. I wore them with everything tonight as you can tell, couldn't resist!

Well I hope this day signifies a leap into spring, as I am ready for that beautiful weather and will even have my allergy medicine refilled tomorrow in preparation ;) Okay so honestly it is a year round thing that just ran out, but it does seem like auspicious timing. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, and magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:

Dress: Karin Shift OneP LB Black $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:

Dress: *pulcino*Plantae camo dress (Ruby) $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:

Outfit: M*Motion C15-21 Spring Cardigan LB $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:

Dress: White Shell Lucky Clothing S Size $0L Lucky Board Prize

Nails: *GUARAN-DOU* slink nail Kikka -Kiyomizu Limited- $0L Lucky Board Prize

Hair: MINA - Luisa - Light Red
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG June Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment