Friday, February 12, 2016

Lady in Red

Hiya everyone :) The weekend is here, Valentine's Day is almost here, and I have more treats to share from the Add Some Red Hunt 3 tonight. Lots of terrific hunt prizes in store, so let's have a peek (or several), shall we?

I admit, I photographed this one first because it's what I wore all around the grid doing another hunt and clicking midnight manias, lucky boards, etc. since it's so cute! Prize #28 from Country Couture is a full outfit of a Love Shirt, Skinny Jeans in black, and even the Western booties are included for Slink high and for default feet. The shirt comes in several fitmesh sizes including Belleza and Maitreya, while the jeans are included in several regular and fitmesh sizes also, plus Maitreya, Slink Physique and Slink Hourglass versions.

Next we have something both dressy and sexy, prize #22 from Get Frocked. Their Add Some Red Dress is daringly low in the front and back, with that playful bow on the back that makes me smile. I admit, the neckline was borderline wardrobe malfunction for me and I might consider a lacy black bra peeking out to wear to a club or somewhere. Now I'm sure you noticed my lovely jewelry, I did accessorize this with another hunt prize, this time from RedRose Jewellry #05 in the hunt. Their gift includes the ruby necklace and matching earrings, built in resize scripts so you can ensure they fit you just right.

This outfit is our prize from #23, Lindy's Designs, and includes the system tank top, 5 sizes of skirt (the XL barely fit me but is the one I'm wearing, I usually take a small) and a belt with a resize script built in, plus the cute red shoes for Slink high which are the added red it seems :) 

Our final look of the night is from [Marquesse] who are #24 in the hunt path, with their charming Phoebe Red outfit. The top and pants are each provided in standard sizes, and I really like the soft ruffles at the sleeves and neckline. I can easily envision this with a cute skirt too.

Nail note of the night: I am wearing various selections from #36 American Hunni, whose prize for us is an Omega HUD with 10 terrific designs called Candy Apple. You will be seeing it again, as there are more goodies from this hunt to show you. I can't resist a pretty mani/pedi, and I already had the Omega relay for the Slink hands and feet so I was good to go.

Tomorrow is my usual Artisan market visit, which I look forward to all week long, and that means tasty food and a few baked treats as well :) It's supposed to be ridiculously cold here though, so I'll be bundled up and hoping for a nice close parking spot. I hope all of you are enjoying your day/evening, have a wonderful weekend planned, and magical magpie hugs to each and every one of you!!


Credits:
All Prizes from the Add Some Red Hunt 3:

Photo 1:

Outfit: Country Couture Love Shirt/Skinny Jeans $0L Prize #28

Photo 2:

Dress: Get Frocked Add Some Red Dress $0L Prize #22
Jewelry: RedRose Jewellry Add Some Red Hunt Gift Box $0L Prize #05

Photo 3:

Outfit: Lindy's Designs ASRH Gift $0L Prize #23

Photo 4:

Outfit: [Marquesse] Phoebe Red $0L Prize #24

Nails: American Hunni AH Candy Apple Omega Nail Applier $0L Prize #36

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Carmela - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Stella Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment