Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Loving Kind Tuesday

Hiya everyone! It was a really rough morning, so I am relieved to be able to show you some more prizes from The Loving Kind Hunt tonight. I noticed a lot of individual tops, and I know in RL my tops far outnumber my pants so it doesn't surprise me. When I saw a prize with a separate top and bottom, I decided to use those jeans to show off some shirts as well.

This revealing outfit is our prize from #20 Prism Designs, and is their Odelia by Journey. The cropped sweater comes in 5 sizes, while the skinny jeans are in 7 different sizes. The jeans are very low, front and back, so expect to show off some booty cleavage ;) 

Our next look is a charming jacket and tank combo from #06 The Style Loft. Their pink jacket with heart tank is provided in 5 standard sizes plus a non-rigged version, which I believe can be adjusted to suit your needs. I love the way it looks as though the tank top has just one strap under there, and the hearts remind me of those chalky but cute conversation hearts from this time of year.

Baro@ibp is a new-to-me store who are #17 in the hunt path, and their prize is this Kashia Tank Top with its heart filled with romantic words. You'll get this sweet top in standard sizes when you find their hidden heart. I accessorized it with the prize from #22 Grumble, which is their Heart Choker in Red/Gold. I made sure to share a closer view so you could see the details.

My final look of the evening is a playful mesh corset from #25 OTC. It is called Cupid Pink, and is of course adorned with the mischievous little cherub in red. You'll find it in standard sizes inside that heart, along with a matching blue shirt for the guys. 

No nail note tonight, just the Slink HUD included with the hands and a simple French mani/pedi. I was so frazzled by the time I took these photos, all the ice and wind caused us to lose power not just once but twice, and the whole house generator wasn't working so it was just several hours of frustration. At least the temperature didn't drop inside the house enough to be a problem, that's a plus. I sure hope all of you are staying warm and cozy (and safe!) if your weather is bad too. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Loving Kind Hunt:

Photo 1:

Outfit: Prism Odelia by Journey $0L Prize #20

Photo 2:

Top: The Style Loft - Pink Jacket - Heart Tank $0L Prize #06

Photo 3:

Top: Baro@ibp Kashia Tank Top $0L Prize #17
Choker: Grumble Heart Choker-Red/Gold $0L Prize #22

Photo 4:

Top: :::OTC::: Mesh Corset Cupid pink $0L Prize #25

Eyes: *Inkheart* - Glass Eyes - Deep Passion $0L Prize #03

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Karlie - variety
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Jaz Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment