Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Another Loving Kind Day

Hiya everyone! I have more goodies to share from The Loving Kind Hunt tonight, and I am once again just so touched by the generosity of the designers who take part in these hunts and the delightful quality of the gifts. I hope you enjoy tonight's looks as much as I did :)

First we have a very sexy cami dress from Psy Designs, who are #13 in the hunt. It comes in standard mesh sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions to flatter most every body, and who can resist that gently dangling spaghetti strap? The deep red shade is beautiful.

If you're looking for something else red but more formal, I suggest you head over to #15 Emmalena Damour Designs and find their heart. It contains this stunning Mesh Gown in Hologram Red, a softer red with a striking texture. It gently flares out in the back, not quite a train but close, and I also like the ruffle at the bust. This beauty is provided in standard mesh sizes.

Let's check out something in the purple family with this Love Dress from Dahllywood who are #18 in the hunt path. This looks so cozy, and I really like the font used for the word ~Love~ on it. (Longtime font addict) I tend to notice small or unusual details sometimes. This cutie comes in 5 fitmesh sizes.

Finally for this evening, we have the gift from Miss Jewell #19 with many varied components included...a mesh top in 5 sizes, system shorts with a prim skirt option (not shown), 3 different system tattoo layers which include the belly heart and blue shoulder butterfly shown and a floral design not shown. There are other odds and ends like a facelight (NOT shown LOL) so you can really do a lot with this one, mixing and matching to your heart's content.

Nail note tonight is that I used the Slink HUD again and a French mani/pedi, which is basically what I'm rocking in RL lately too so it suits :) I have had a much better day, no power outages and the weather is a bit warmer so I'm feeling more secure. I had a fairly extravagant dinner earlier so I'm feeling like I need to watch what I eat for a while, hehe, and some more walking would be good. I hope you're all having a great day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from The Loving Kind Hunt:

Photo 1:

Dress: Psy Designs - Fitmesh Cami Dress DarkRed $0L Prize #13

Photo 2:

Dress: Emmalena Damour Designs ~EDD~ Women's Mesh Gown Hologram Red $0L Prize #15

Photo 3:

Dress: Dahllywood ~Love~ Dress $0L Prize #18

Photo 4:

Outfit: Miss Jewell Gift $0L Prize #19

Eyes: *Inkheart* - Glass Eyes - Deep Passion $0L Prize #03

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ricci - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment