Sunday, February 28, 2016

Shiny Shabby Anniversary Treats

Hiya everyone! I had a serious case of SL crash-itis but I am back and pleased to be so :) I am bringing you some terrific anniversary gifts from the Shabby Shiny event, no group is needed for these generous goodies just a viewer that doesn't mind really crowded sims (like mine apparently does!). The event runs until March 10th, so plenty of time to visit and browse for fantastic bargains and lots of gifts.

My first look of the night is a gorgeous gown from PEQE called Lady of Time in Pink. She comes in standard mesh sizes and features such a lush color and texture, sure to be a hit wherever you wear it. 

Next we have a really intriguing dress from American Beauty, their Turtle Chin Knit Dress in Dark Grey. This made me giggle as I'd never heard that term before, turtlenecks but not turtle chin, but it's clear that it comes up higher than a turtle neck, keeping our pretty chins warm when it's breezy out. My lovely earrings weren't very visible so I went in for a closeup...they are multiple big hoops (one piece though) from Minimal. Jewelry is always a pefect gift, isn't it? :)

This very cute outfit is actually one mesh piece, our fun present from M.Birdie simply called 2015 Last Winter Gift. The outer layer shirt says Dairy Made Ice Cream, and the color did put me in mind of some nice rich chocolate. The attached skirt has more of a reddish tone, and I think the alpha layer isn't playing nicely with my shape (that's been happening a lot lately but usually in the boob area) so even the Large size looks a bit odd at the hem. This outfit is provided in Small, Medium, and Large sizes by the way :)

For my last look of the night, I went with a very sexy teddy, and a grumpy looking teddy ;) My lingerie is from Apple May Designs and is their Izzie in Black, which is provided in system layers (shown) along with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya Lara, Omega, Slink Physique, TMP, and even Baby Bump. There are also 3 sizes of bows for the back, a very sweet touch. My bear on the right is from Pewpew! and is their Mad Teddy Classic, with built in hold pose. Not sure why he's so cranky, snuggling with him didn't seem to help but I'm enjoying his company regardless.

No nail note of the night (SL default HUD again) but a hair note since this is one of several hair gifts to be found at Shiny Shabby, this one from Elikatira. This is their [e] Kiki in Exclusives, whose HUD has 20 choices including 12 colors and 8 ombres. I will show my SL age a bit here by saying I used to be a big fan back in her ETD days :) This style is so playful, and that big curl in the front along with the smaller one in the back are just a delight. Oh and I also have an eye note tonight, those are the Amacci gift at Shiny Shabby called Zenith Eye Mocha and come in standard and mesh versions. The standard have 3 sizes with a dark version of each, while the mesh have a HUD for all those neat options.

I am running very late, for some reason lately things seem to get really weirdly busy or crop up suddenly the minute I sit down to blog. I apologize for my absence last night, I wasn't feeling great and was stressed trying to get ready for a busy day today, and when I crashed 5 times that morning I just gave up temporarily. Two hectic days in a row, and now here I am :) I got to see my best friend earlier which meant the world to me, it had been since September since we got together and I hate going that long without her hugs and wonderful company. Meanwhile I hope all of you have had plenty of reasons to smile today, and magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the Shiny Shabby Anniversary Event:

Photo 1:
Dress: PEQE - Lady of Time_Pink - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift $0L

Photo 2:
Dress: American Beauty-Turtle Chin Knit Dress Dark Grey $0L Anniversary Gift
Earrings: MINIMAL - Earrings Gift $0L Anniversary Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: `M.BIRDIE / 2015Last winter Gift $0L Anniversary Gift

Photo 4:
Lingerie: Apple May Designs - Izzie - Black $0L Anniversary Gift
Bear Right: Pewpew! Mad Teddy "Classic" (Hold) $0L Anniversary Gift

Eyes: Amacci - Zenith Eye Mocha $0L Anniversary Gift


Hair: Elikatira [e] Kiki - Exclusives $0L Anniversary Gift

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Lolita Tan 05 CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment