Wednesday, February 24, 2016

More Treats from Enchantment SL Last Unicorn

Hiya everyone! I have some more fun prizes for you from Enchantment SL and their Last Unicorn Hunt. As this is part 2 of my coverage, I'll summarize yesterday's explanation by saying to go >here< to get the HUD and let it TP you to each store in any order you choose, and find those beautiful open books with flowers and the word Enchantment on them. Have fun, as I clearly have!

Sexy but innocent came to mind when I first tried on this lingerie, courtesy of Glitzz, called Fleur in White. Find their book and you'll receive this in lovely system layers, along with appliers for Banned, Omega, Lolas, Brazilia, Brazilia Doll, Belleza, e-BODY, Maitreya, Perfect Body, Slink Physique, TMP and WowMeh. So yeah, just a few ;) In the interest of full disclosure, I am wearing a pair of nude pasties (from my inventory and probably 8 years old LOL) because there was considerable nipple showing through the lace half of the bra cup and I wanted to prevent actual full disclosure, hehe. I'm sure you noticed that I accessorized this look with some jewelry and a hair bow, well let's start with those lovely bracelets...those are the prize from NAMINOKE, their *N*Moon Bracelets. The gift includes both left and right, so beautifully detailed with the pearls and gemstones. My bow is our prize from Viva Kids! and is simply called Unicorn Bow, with a resize script built in and some lovely gold leaves plus those jazzy gemstones in each flower. 

Chocolate Atelier is offering this stunning hat (or is that considered a fascinator?) called Jojo *night*. It is provided with and without a veil attached, so you can choose the look that best suits your mood and outfit. I'm all about details so those pearls scattered about like little stars caught my eye for sure.

Not all horns found in this hunt are for unicorns, as you can see in our prize from Satyr's Moon. Their Enchanted Horns are so detailed, with the delicate chains hanging from each tip and they include a HUD to allow you to change the brightness, glow, light, position, shine and more. Just find their book and you can claim your copy.

My last look of the night is from Snowpaws, their Unicorn Horn which you will find includes a version with filigree and without filigree. Both have that dainty bow with trailing ribbons near one eye, and I think the one without the filigree could be adjusted upwards to lift that ribbon. There are no wrong answers :)

No nail note of the night (Slink HUD included with hands/feet) but you may be wondering about the hair I am sporting tonight. It is a previous group gift from Little Bones, still available but the group has a $100L fee to join. I've been a member for a very long time and have greatly enjoyed their gifts. This particular hair is called Crimson, and has a Resort HUD with it, as you can see they are wonderful fantasy colors in fun combinations. I really wanted a playful look to suit the mythical unicorn theme :) This style worked well with the bows I wanted to share, too.

Well I hope you're all having a joy-filled day/evening, and magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Enchantment SL Last Unicorn Hunt:

Photo 1:

Lingerie: [Glitzz] Fleur - White $0L Hunt Prize
Bracelets: NAMINOKE *N*Moon Bracelets $0L Hunt Prize
Hair Bow: Viva Kids! [Vk!] Unicorn Bow $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:

Hats: Chocolate Atelier ::c.A.:: Jojo *night* $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:

Horns: Satyr's Moon -  Enchanted Horns $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:

Horns: Snowpaws - Unicorn Horn $0L Hunt Prize

Hair: little bones. Crimson - Gift (Group $100L To Join)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Phraya Tan CL
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

No comments:

Post a Comment