Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Happy Anniversary Enchantment

Hiya everyone! This morning I made a very enjoyable visit to the Enchantment event, whose current round is called The Yellow Brick Road and is also their anniversary round. This means lots of presents for all visitors, no group needed, just click all the pretty tiered cakes you can find. If you are a Wizard of Oz fan, you will appreciate the beauty of the build and the offerings for sale that match the theme so creatively. Even if you aren't a fan though, never fear as not all of the sales items or gifts are themed. There is a wonderful assortment here, and it is a true visual treat with the added bonus of free gifts to claim. Be sure to visit before August 30th when it will all disappear.

Aleutia has a beautiful gift out for us, their Sunset Gala gown in Amethyst. This lovely dress comes in what I call the lucky 13 of sizes: 5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. The gorgeous ring I am wearing is our gift from Air, their Lost Treasure Ring with its intricate gold filigree and large black stone.

This stunning Evanora Gown is called Oz the Great and Powerful, and when you open this dazzling gift you will find the dress in the lucky 13 of sizes: 5 standard mesh, 5 fitted, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. It even includes the matching necklace and shoes for Slink high.

Perhaps you are looking for something more provocative, then be sure to check the anniversary cake from Supernatural. It contains Doris in Black in several appliers (no system layers this time) for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, and TMP. The delicate lace and tiny bows are delightful touches. My necklace is a sweet treat from Lassitude & Ennui called There's No Place Like Home Necklace. The bright yellow gold holds a dainty rainbow hued reminder of something truly important, and as a necklace it does sit close to the heart.

Speaking of necklaces, I was just as excited to open the gift from Snowpaws and find these eye-catching If I Only Had a Heart Mixed Metal Necklaces inside. There are two versions included, and these will look great with all your favorite wardrobe pieces from mild to wild.

One last peek for the night, this is our Entice gift, the Yellow Brick Road Charm Bracelet. Several main characters are represented here, you can see the Cowardly Lion and Scarecrow etched in silver and even the ruby slippers to the left. I have always liked charm bracelets and items like this make me wish I still had one in RL :) Maybe I will have to fix that eventually, but for now I appreciate the SL ones I have even more.

You can tell when I have recently splurged on some $L for myself, LOL, as the first thing I tend to do is treat myself to new hairstyles. Yesterday and today I have been enjoying two of Truth Hair's newest releases, which tend to be one of my favorite indulgences. I hope you all treat yourself to something nice, free or otherwise, you deserve it!! Magical magpie hugs to everyone :)

Credits:
All Gifts from the Enchantment anniversary round:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Aleutia] Sunset Gala - Amethyst $0L Free Gift
Ring: Air_Lost Tresure Ring (gold) $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Evanora Gown Oz Great and Powerful $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Lingerie: .::Supernatural::. Doris Black $0L Free Gift
Necklace: lassitude & ennui There's no place like home necklace $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Necklaces: Snowpaws - If I only had a heart - Mixed Metal Necklace $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:

Bracelet: Entice - Yellow Brick Road Charm Bracelet $0L Free Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Cerys - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. March 2016 GG Patricia Tan
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment