Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Kiyomizu Celebration

Hiya everyone! If you haven't visited the Kiyomizu LB Bon Dance yet, you have a few more days to enjoy the celebration and win some lucky board prizes. The idea is fun and simple, just click on a dance pad and after 2 minutes of dancing around in a circle while enjoying the music, you are eligible to click any of the surrounding lucky boards that have your initial or a wild card (?) showing. They offer clothing, accessories, decor, and more from the Kiyomizu Mall vendors. Behind them in the displays are plenty of items for sale as well, so you can shop for bargains while dancing and waiting for your letter to appear. Tonight I have a few prizes to show you from the many possibilities that await.


My first look is from **milky-way called Ribbon Dress - Sky with a soft cloudy pattern and that sweet bow adorning it. This comes in standard mesh sizes, I did just fine with them and my alpha HUD for my Slink Physique body. The clouds really make me smile, looks like a clear and cheery day.


I pulled together another terrific look for summer by combining a clothing prize and a jewelry prize. The outfit is the JANE kingyo bra, water blouse, and skirt, which each are provided in standard mesh sizing. The sheer blouse shows off the fun koi design beneath, but feel free to leave it off if you choose. The necklace and matching earrings are courtesy of GJK called Shell, and they do have a delightful pearly texture. 


Hapi*Rabi has this adorable Laurie dress as one of the prizes in their lucky board, and since it made me think of sunny days and picnics I thought this would be a nice time to also show you the {Akorat} Icebar mango, doesn't it look delicious? You don't even need to unpack it, just add and it appears in your happy avatar's mouth.


Another wonderful dress and another yummy frozen treat! The dress is our lucky board prize from Le muguet, their off-shoulder mini dress in two fitmesh sizes. One has alpha built in for the Maitreya body, I am wearing the other and it looks terrific. I love the style as well as the scattered petals. As for my adorable snack, it's called Cute Ice Cream chocolate and there was no landmark or store name inside. whoever is responsible for this cutie I am grateful, it has an animation built in and is precious.


Finally I thought you might enjoy a closer look at the nails I also won on their lucky boards :) These are by [C.H.L.O.E.] and are called Polka Dot Nails PINKxBLACK and include HUDs for Slink and Maitreya. I have always liked the combination of pink and black, so I appreciate this prize very much.

I got my hair cut and colored today, my usual auburn and a simple trim, but it is a relief to feel like it just might behave better now. I am not a product junkie, and wasn't all that thrilled when she commented that you don't need much of this styling cream... *squirts at least 3-4 tablespoons into her hands*...my hair was crispy so I had to rinse it out when I got home. Still don't know if I'd like said product in a reasonable amount, but I will do some research. Oh well, I hope you're all enjoying your day/evening, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Kiyomizu LB Bon Dance 2016:

Photo 1:
Dress: **milky-way #16-13 Ribbon dress-Sky $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: *LB*JANE kingyo bra/water blouse/skirt $0L Lucky Board Prize
Jewelry: *GJK*  Shell necklace and pierce $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Hapi*Rabi Laurie - NBOLBp $0L Lucky Board Prize
Food: {Akorat} Icebar_mango $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Off-shoulder mini dress *Le muguet* $0L Lucky Board Prize
Food: Cute Ice cream choccolate $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: [C.H.L.O.E.] Polka Dot Nail [Slink/Maitreya] PINKxBLACK $0L Lucky Board Prize


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kera [Light Blondes] gacha prize
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Nawra Tan Nat
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment