Sunday, August 28, 2016

Nails, Nails, Nails!

Hiya everyone! I was in the mood for some manicures, and I thought about the wonderful group gifts that have cropped up recently involving our nails and decided to show you a few favorites. All the groups involved are free to join, and the gifts are free with the group tag, so your nails can look stunning on a budget. I also picked up a dollarbie prize from the Pool Party Hunt, a gridwide $1L hunt, so I could have a great bathing suit to wear while showing you my pretty manicures.


First we have a good look at the aforementioned bikini, the T7 Design's hunt prize which includes several sizes for each top and bottom: standard, a fitted size, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique versions. Also included is a HUD with 16 different textures to choose from, so this is a lot of versatility for a single linden. You can see a few other textures in the backgrounds of all my nail photos below. My nails here are the newest weekly group gift from Hello Dave, which made me giggle, called No Time! The idea is a rushed manicure or midway through being done, and you can see there are 5 different designs to scatter about your nails for that humorous feeling. In reality I did forget to paint one of my nails completely once before leaving the house for a family gathering, so I can sympathize in a different way. This HUD is compatible with Slink and Omega.


This next set of beautiful nails is a gift from Entice found at the Designer Circle event, I believe the round may end fairly soon so do not hesitate if you're interested :) These are called Ever Really Loved a Woman Nails and feature 6 designs, each a different color flower blossom atop a black tip and a nude nail bed. You can see they have a pretty shine as well. The HUD is compatible with Slink, Omega, Maitreya, and Belleza, so most mesh hands out there can use this lovely free gift.


If you are a fan of Entice's nails, you will be pleased to see another of their creations as a group gift for the Makeup Room event which is also ending very soon. This reminds me of lace or stained glass, with the delicate etched pattern in 6 colors. The set is called Steal My Sunshine Nails and is again designed for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, and Slink. 


If you crave some pearly pastel sheen for your nails, head on over to Veechi and pick up their current group gift called Mirror Pigment Nails. There are 5 amazing colors, and the gift includes HUDs for Omega, Slink, and Maitreya. They remind me of Easter, and mother of pearl or the inside of seashells. I simply could not resist these :)


Speaking of things I can't resist...you cannot steal my pikachu nails, but you can head to Nail Me! and catch your own! This is their August group gift, yes that means you need to hurry, called Catch Em All and has just the two designs on it (red pokeball, yellow adorable Pikachu face) for Maitreya, Omega, and Slink. I don't think you really need to be a fan to appreciate how cute these designs are, although I am still somewhat amazed at how quickly and completely I became a Pokemon fan. I am a longtime fan of Nail Me though so this is just a special icing on the cake ;)

It was a hot, busy, overall good weekend here and I am really looking forward to several things happening in the near future. In SL there are hunts, a Wash Cart Sale, and much more coming, so there will be amazing things to post. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Bikini: T7 Design's Pool Party Hunt Bikini $1L Hunt Prize
Nails: Hello Dave VIPs- No Time! $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 2:
Nails: Entice - Ever Really Loved a Woman Nails - M/S/O/B $0L Designer Circle Group Gift

Photo 3:
Nails: Entice - Steal My Sunshine Nails - M/S/O/B $0L Makeover Room Group Gift

Photo 4:
Nails: Veechi - Mirror Pigment Nails $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: {Nail Me!} Nail Appliers - Catch Em All $0L Group Gift

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Isolde - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Serena Tan 3 RB
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Tender Eyes - Autumn (M) $0L SLF&O Group Gift
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment