Saturday, August 13, 2016

On Butterfly Wings

Hiya everyone! It's time to see a few more Womenstuff Hunt prizes, as I have plenty more to show you and it is a truly remarkable gridwide hunt with 150 participants. Just follow the hints on their site, find the hidden red t-shirt for either free or a single linden, and claim the fabulous prize inside. I enjoy the way it gives us an opportunity to revisit old favorite stores or explore new favorites, and wind up with an example of their style to take home with us and appreciate. I make sure to keep landmarks and do a bit of shopping when I have the spare lindens :) If a prize has fitmesh sizes, appliers, and HUDs for color versatility, those features tend to earn a store my repeat business the most.


I had a lot of fun with the $1L prize from D2T Designs, which includes both the dress and the shoes you see here. Each have a HUD with 8 color choices for various aspects, so the dress has separate color options for the blouse, skirt, belt, and buttons, while the shoes have the color presets for the heel, sole, inlay 1, inlay 2, stones, and shoe itself. Imagine all the possibilities! The dress is called Kathy #2 Butterfly (partly inspiring my blog title) and is provided in several fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. The shoes are Swirls #4 Clouds and include sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink feet. 


MadCatCreations has a sweet Rockabilly Pink dress waiting in their red t-shirt for us, 8 fitmesh sizes including Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. The roses and skulls combo give it a feminine yet edgy feel, the same vibe I get from red and pink together. I love that neckline too!


Another fun style dress can be found in the t-shirt at AsHmOoT, their Tutu Dress in a deep crimson color with attractive floral pattern. The dress comes in standard mesh sizes, and I admit that fact made me a bit apprehensive at first because I've noticed (as a mesh body newbie) that the alpha cuts for the body itself cannot possibly accomodate every style of dress out there, so I usually have to just hope for the best. In this case, the best is precisely what I got! I can twirl around in this striking dress all I wish, so fun.


One last look of the evening, this is our prize from HUDSON'S Clothing Co, hidden in their t-shirt for just $1L. Their lovely Denim Summer Blue Skirt Combo includes the top and skirt each in standard mesh sizes, and I am loving the crisscross styling of both...the skirt reminds me of a bandage dress, with the added bonus of that gorgeous built-in belt.

Today did not turn out the way I'd expected, as I was not feeling well enough to go out after all (all those wonderful plans I'd mentioned yesterday) so I am regrouping and am hopeful for better days ahead. I am also hoping that all of you are enjoying your weekend so far, magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Womenstuff Hunt:

Photo 1:
Dress: =D2T Fashion 4 Girls= Kathy #2 Butterfly $1L Prize #123
Shoes: =D2T Shoes 4 Girls= Swirls #4 Clouds $1L Prize #123

Photo 2:
Dress: MadCatCreations MCC - Woman - rockabilly pink $0L Prize #135

Photo 3:
Dress: AsHmOoT S/S Coll_Tutu Dress $0L Prize #125

Photo 4:
Outfit: HUDSON'S Clothing Co. Denim Summer Blue Skirt Combo $1L Prize #132

Hair: Magika [01] Beans
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sahra GG GEN 2016 Tan
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment