Friday, August 19, 2016

Reckless Desire

Hiya everyone! Tonight's title comes from the two stores whose group gifts I am sharing, Desire Boutique and RECKLESS. Both groups are free to join, and each store has multiple gifts available for their group members. I felt like featuring some tattoos since I hadn't really done so since I have had a mesh body, and I know there are lots of appliers out there that can accommodate so many mesh wearers. Clothing is a part of daily SL life for most of us, so that was an obvious part of tonight's post as well :)


The first lovely gift from Desire Boutique is called Micca Dress and is provided in plenty of mesh sizes: 5 classic, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink Physique. There is also a HUD included with 8 color choices, three of which I have shown above. I love the flirty style, and I think the solid colors would work well with some bold jewelry if you were in the mood.


Next we have a sweet summery maxi dress named Bianca, another Desire Boutique group gift. This has what I call the lucky 13 of sizes included (5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink) along with a HUD for 3 texture options for the dress itself. I couldn't seem to get the HUD to work for me however, could have been an SL glitchy buggy thing but the previous dress HUD worked just a few minutes prior. *shrug* Even if this is the only texture available, I still really enjoyed it! :) The pattern is very exotic and teal color is a particularly nice choice for redheads.


Another group gift from Desire Boutique is this casual cutie, their Bruninha Outfit. It includes system layers along with Omega, Banned Dea, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink Physique HUDs, and even the shoes you see here. Speaking of shoes, after you join the group and pick up your gifts, head across the room a bit and check out the 4 lucky boards for group members which have shoes you can win :)


I slipped into my Alessandra bikini from the Marketplace (a free gift I have worn before on the blog) to better show a couple of RECKLESS tattoo group gifts. This is called Boguski and from the vendor image it looked to be intended for the gents, however I was intrigued and didn't let that stop me. The upper chest text reads Young Minds, and the center is Only Dead Fish Go With the Flow. I admit I never heard that before but it gave me a chuckle. I actually could not quite make out the word above Culture for sure, but I think it might be Cash. It almost looked like Cafe which didn't make much sense. The tattoo is included in faded and fresh versions (fresh shown here) in system layers plus HUDs for TMP, Belleza, and Maitreya.


So this photo helped me realize just what a noob I am when it comes to mesh bodies >.< But I really like the tattoo so I am sharing anyway. The bikini bottom clothing layer did not want to play nicely with the tattoo layer, no matter how much I tried experimenting, so instead you get a little leaf (and you get to laugh at me). The beautifully intricate ink is called Joon II and includes system layers plus appliers for TMP, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. These also feature faded and fresh versions. I have a coloring book with mandalas that this design reminded me of, so pretty!

Whew, what a day...my foot is all taped up, the doctor has no idea what happened but I seem to have irritated the tissue (muscle?) near one of the many joints in the foot. She put a pad under it and bound it with athletic tape and that white silk tape stuff that starting peeling off within a half hour. I will see her again in a week and must stay off my feet until then, which means no farmers market again tomorrow. The broken toe incident at Christmas was at least a clear cause, my clumsiness, but this is baffling because we don't know what is wrong or how it happened. I am also curious about showering with the tape on, there's no way the white layer will survive that. I'll find out in the morning :) Maybe I'll just wrap it up in plastic wrap. I hope you all have some fun plans for this weekend, magical magpie hugs to each and every one of you!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: .::D::. Gift*Micca Dress* Rigged Mesh [HUD] $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 2:
Dress: .::D::. Gift - Bianca Dress $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 3:
Outfit: Desire Boutique Bruninha Outfit $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 4:
Tattoos: .Reckless. - Boguski $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Photo 5:
Tattoos: .Reckless. - Joon II $0L Group Gift (Free to Join)

Bikini: ALESSANDRA - Essentials Bikini BLACK $0L Marketplace


Hair: TRUTH HAIR Gretchen - gingers
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. GG AUG NATASHA Tan 2016
Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Fantasy Eyes - Brown (M)
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment