Wednesday, August 3, 2016

More Womenstuff Prizes

Hiya everyone! I found some more Womenstuff Hunt prizes to share tonight, some free and some just $1L so a great mix of very affordable treats to pick up for yourself. Just hunt for those little red t-shirts following the hints on the website, and you can enjoy these prizes too.


This outfit may be one of my favorites so far, for being so cute and summery! This is our prize from LOoLOo and is their Hibiscus Set. It includes the top and shorts each in 8 fitmesh sizes (standard, Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink) and a flower for your hair that is included but not shown. It attached to my hand by default and I had a hard time adjusting it to my head, LOL, just not good at the fine detail editing when that tired ;) The details on this outfit are amazing, from the pretty lace on the shorts to the matching embroidered flowers of both the shorts and the shirt. Just one little linden for all this, what a deal!


Wicked has another marvelous gift for us, hidden in their t-shirt for just $1L is the Linda Jacket and Jewelry set, with the jacket (and built in shirt) in standard sizes plus the bangles and earrings too. I always enjoy seeing what Wicked comes up with for each hunt, and these rich colors and satiny texture do not disappoint.


I also found the prize at Moolala, who has a naughty little t-shirt in 5 amusing designs for us. The top is system layers plus a HUD for Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, and Omega, and the designs are I <3 Nerds (left), Bitch (right), Nerdy, F*ckin', and POW. That slight censoring was me, not them, and not out of being offended but wanting to avoid being offensive when my blog isn't set for adult content :) The shirts cover just enough, and who can resist something/one sexy with a great sense of humor?


Another fun shirt can be found inside the hidden shirt at StormCrow Design, their LOIS Tank Top in a lovely icy blue, provided in a slew of mesh sizes (standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, Maitreya, and TMP) along with a terrific HUD for 10 color choices for those metallic studs. As you can see, I had a bit too much fun playing with the HUD and am showing you 3 of those color choices :) For the pants for the last 3 photos, I went with a favorite Marketplace free gift that I've blogged before from Delizio, this time black was my choice among their many included colors. Details in the credits as always.


A beautiful way to wrap up this evening's post is with this lovely lacy confection from Vanbeecks called Green Poppy Dress. This includes the flexi skirt (so pretty in motion!) and shoulder ruffle which has an ethereal glittery quality, and the top and pants are in both system layers and an Omega applier. Please click the picture to get a better look.

It was another warm day, but at least not a rainy one, and for my fellow Pokemon GO players I unexpectedly caught a Snorlax in a parking lot :D Mine was CP 42, my companion's was CP 854!! So not fair, only one level difference (I'm level 16) between us which should make minimal differences but that's not minimal. I'm not even mad, more bemused at how utterly random it is sometimes. They are so rare in my area that I am grateful just to have one. Hope you're all having a fantastic day, magical magpie hugs to each of you!!

Credits:
All Prizes from the Womenstuff Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: LOoLOo Hibiscus Set for Womenstuff Hunt 2016 $1L Prize #016

Photo 2:
Top/Jewelry: WICKED * Linda - Jacket & Jewelry $1L Prize #008

Photo 3:
Shirts: ~*Moolala*~ WS Hunt AUG 2016 Exclusive Gift $0L Prize #017

Photo 4:
Shirt: StormCrow Design's LOIS Tank Top $0L Prize #024

Photo 5:
Dress: Vanbeecks <Vb> Green Poppy Dress $0L Prize #018

Pants Photos 2/3/4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega $0L Marketplace

Hair: Magika - 01 - The Wish

Nails: Slink Utilities HUD
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Tender Eyes - Chocolat (size L)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. March 2016 GG Patricia Tan
Lips: Tuli [:T:] Teeth HUD
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual/Elegant 1
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment