Sunday, July 26, 2020

Home Sweet Home

Hiya everyone! Tonight's post has several Stay at Home Club gifts for your consideration, as I am spending my weekend at home so it seems appropriate. Since we can still safely go anywhere we wish in SL, it is helpful to have fresh new outfits to wear as we explore and spend time with friends. These are all completely free, no group membership needed, just to help boost our moods as we cope with stressful times in RL. I am still wearing one of these tonight, and will be slipping into a different one tomorrow for whatever my Sunday grid time holds.


My first look is the Stay at Home Club gift from Twisted Princess, the flirty TP-Flamingo Dress. It consists of the main part of the dress as well as separate top and bottom ruffles, each sized for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I am always drawn to birds of any kind, and most flowers, so this texture is perfect for me.


If you are looking for a versatile bodysuit, look no further than the gift from Blossom&Seeds. It is called San Francisco, and it is provided in sizes for Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. There is also a HUD included, offering 12 choices that consist of 8 different patterns and 4 solid colors. It is so handy to be able to change the look with just a quick click :)


Another outfit that includes a helpful HUD is this gift from Freda called Stacy Set 6. The wrapped top and mini skirt each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing, with a HUD offering 6 textures for each. As you can see above, there are two types of patterns (the ornate one on the left, the leaves on the right) and there are 3 colors choices of each. You can also tell on the right that the top and skirt can change individually, so feel free to get creative with your look here.


Next we visit [MH] Couture, where the Stay at Home Club gift is their Tami Grey Floral romper. This outfit has the sweetness of scalloped lace and flowers, toned by the edgy nature of the dark colors for a terrific combination. It includes fitmesh standard sizes as well as Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. 


My final look of the evening is the Ginny Square Red dress from [EvelineInTheBox], a beautiful gift that I am still wearing in SL as I type this :) It comes in standard mesh sizes plus a fitted version for classic avatars, and for mesh bodies we have Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. I was drawn to the bold pattern and the red blending into purple coloring, and the way the straps on the back resemble a star. The sleeveless style is ideal for this time of year, and it's nice to have a dress that is flattering without being skin tight.

Whew, what a long day! I usually sleep with CBD lotion on my hands, and I think I must have had something in my eye while I slept because I woke up with a very irritated, red eye that made me wonder if I had been touching it in my sleep. I rinsed it with cold water and it is still a bit tender, but looks considerably better so I am relieved about that. I wear extended wear contact lenses that are designed to be slept in, so at first I thought maybe the lens tore or something, like maybe I had been rubbing my eyelid. Otherwise it was a fine day, and I have my food from the farmers market so there are tasty noms in my near future. Meanwhile I hope you are all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Twisted Princess TP-Flamingo Dress $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 2:
Bodysuit: Blossom&Seeds San Francisco $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 3:
Outfit: "Freda" Stay at Home Club Gift Stacy Set 6 $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 4:
Outfit: [MH] Couture by Design Tami Grey Floral $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 5:
Dress: [EvelineInTheBox] Ginny Square Red $0L Stay at Home Club


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kaijah - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MERRY cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment