Sunday, July 5, 2020

Revelation Treats

Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting Revelation, where you can join their group for free and claim several $1L group gifts, or on the other side of the group gift wall you will find lucky boards with no group tag required. The gifts and prizes are high quality and I appreciate the value we can claim for such a small outlay, and it will inspire me to enjoy some shopping here from time to time when I am looking to purchase something new for my wardrobe. There are still days where no matter how many things I already have, it still feels special to have something that is new to me :)


My first look of the evening is a $1L group gift called Dale Set, although the top and skirt are linked together to wear as one. They come in Altamura, Eve Pulpy, Eve Slim, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with a HUD offering 10 color choices. All of the pretty colors have the same floral pattern, and I think it looks terrific no matter which you select.


Next I paired two gifts, and I must say it is hard to imagine this entire outfit costing just $2L because it is worth so much more :) The top is our Ingrid Sweatshirt Gift, provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Tonic Curvy mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 11 color choices which include solids and ombres. Because it is cropped, I thought it looked particularly cute with the Glaice Leggings gift and their capri length for a cool or breezy summer evening. They are provided in Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing, with a 6 color HUD. 


Perhaps you are looking for something a little more flirty...who isn't sometimes? :) If so, I suggest picking up their group gift called Miriam Dress. The breezy white mini has a slightly asymmetric ruffle with colorful embroidered flowers, and a very short scalloped hemline. It is included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizes.


Next I chose something even more sensual, the Priscila lingerie Gift. It is a single piece with the thong attached, and the lacy babydoll top is gathered by a playful belt with bold buckle. This gift is provided in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, and the style really flatters every curve.


Our final look of the evening is a lucky board prize, so all you have to do is walk around to the other side of the wall of group gifts and see if your initial is on any of those boards. If so, give it a click and claim a great prize like this Betina Jumpsuit. It comes in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizing, with an impressive HUD that has 6 sets of 16 buttons, some solid colors and some pretty patterns. Each button textures a different section: top, bottom, bottom ruffles, and each of the 3 ruffles at the waist. On the left I chose a different solid color for each so you could see the distinction between them. For a more simple look, you can easily just choose the same button for all 6 to provide a uniform color or pattern.

It was another hot day here, but I definitely enjoyed my trip to the farmers market. My new mask wasn't dry yet (humidity) so I wore a disposable one, and their loose fit does make them comfortable for summer. I am not going anywhere tomorrow, so I am looking forward to relaxing :) I spent the evening listening to fireworks, although I could not see them from inside the house because we are surrounded by tall trees. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from Revelation:

Photo 1:
Dress: :::Revelation::: Dale Set Gift $1L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: :::Revelation::: Ingrid Sweatshirt Gift $1L Group Gift
Pants: :::Revelation::: Glaice leggings Gift $1L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: :::Revelation::: Miriam Dress Gift $1L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Lingerie: :::Revelation::: Priscila lingerie Gift $1L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: :::Revelation::: Betina jumpsuits $0L Lucky Board Prize


Head: Genus Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Noelle" - eyeshadow 04 !TESTER! $0L Wearable Demo
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Shadow - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MERRY cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment