Saturday, July 4, 2020

Sizzling Stay at Home Gifts

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some more treats from the Stay at Home Club to share, from two very generous designers. I figured you might appreciate starting your weekend with some attractive new outfits, without having to visit too many stores when the grid tends to be busier :) With a holiday weekend in the USA, it is expected for SL to be even more crowded, so the less time we spend shopping for an outfit, the more time is left to explore or do whatever you usually enjoy inworld during the weekend. Before blogging, I would most likely be found fishing somewhere (7 Seas rods, and a place offering custom catches) with Xan and dressed casually and comfortably. I also have been a fan of gridwide hunting for years, and that involves teamwork so it was another unusual but fun way to spend time with Xan. What do you have planned in SL this weekend? I hope one of these looks speaks to you for it!


My first look this evening is one of 4 from AlaFolie, three of which you can see here tonight and one I shared in a previous post. This cutie is their BETY dress, which comes in standard mesh sizes as well as Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. There is also an Omega applier included for the denim shorts you see peeking out beneath the fluttery sundress, which is a really nice bonus. 


Another treat from AlaFolie for the Stay at Home Club is their Manon dress, a charming short sleeved empire waisted dress with ruffled sleeves trimmed in lace. It includes sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Physique Petite, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies, with a HUD to choose between the two textures shown above. There are also panties included in both patterns, as system/BOM layers and an Omega applier. 


This flirty dress is yet another AlaFolie gift, called Savina. It comes in Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes, all with that cheerful floral pattern. I really like the way the neckline plunges to the empire waist band, and the slightly gathered skirt adds to the pretty style.


Our next visit is to Sweet E's, where you can find 2 ladies' gifts and one for the men, all in the same area. This flirty outfit is their Floral Lifted Sweater and Skirt, whose three pieces are all fitted for the Maitreya mesh body. The sweater is pulled up to reveal the solid mauve bra beneath, which is a perfect match for the itty bitty flared skirt. 


My final look of the night is the other ladies' gift from Sweet E's, the Pink Tee, Skirt, Jacket Outfit. Each separate piece is in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies with a Medium for classic avatars. The asymmetric wrap skirt looks great with the built in belt, well coordinated with the tied t-shirt and the soft sage jacket. I decided to show you how it looks without the jacket on the right, as with this hot RL weather I would be sliding out of that jacket as soon as I arrived at my destination.

GENUS USERS: I saw a post on facebook from the owner of Genus Project that they got the go-ahead from Linden Labs to reopen, so their legal troubles are resolved and their store should be accessible again :) I expect it will be super crowded for a while, but at least they are back in business!

It was a fairly hot day here, so I am not surprised that the evening is still steamy. I am glad to have a ceiling fan, and my (overgrown) hair is up in a ponytail. I enjoyed dinner at my parents', what we have evolved into a pretend barbecue since it has traditional components (hot dogs, burgers, potato salad, etc.) without actually using a BBQ grill. It was an early 4th of July celebration I guess, and everything was tasty. Tomorrow I head to the farmers market as usual, and I have a mask ready for the outing. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts for the Stay at Home Club:

Photo 1:
Dress: AlaFolie - BETY $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: AlaFolie - Manon $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: AlaFolie - SAVINA $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Sweet E's Floral Lifted Sweater and Skirt $0L Stay at Home Club Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Sweet E's Pink Tee, Skirt, Jacket Outfit $0L Stay at Home Club Gift


Head: Genus Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Noelle" - eyeshadow 04 !TESTER! $0L Wearable Demo
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Shadow - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins MERRY cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment