Monday, July 6, 2020

TeleportHub Group Gifts

Hiya everyone! For tonight's post, I chose one of the wonderful groups I am in, TeleportHub.com, and decided to share some of the many gifts available for their members. This group has a modest $10L fee to join, which keeps out bots and spammers to keep the rest of us protected. I have been a member for several years now, and have found their website to be a very helpful source of information on happenings in SL. Most of the participating designers who offer gifts are using the frame provided by the group, which has the name of the group on it and a button to join if you are not already a member. I enjoy visiting all the stores and seeing what they have to offer, and it is even more fun when they have a special gift for us just for dropping by. You might also notice I had another mood of wanting to try another hair color, so I am showing some brunette love :) 


This playful look is the [Sexy Princess] gift called Flora Romper Teleport Hub, and I was drawn to the pops of various shade of pink on the denim blue backdrop. It comes in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. The completely bare back means this is is the perfect outfit to wear to show off a new tattoo or just feel cool and breezy this summer.


Next I visited Munereia, where they are offering their VANO top and panty set as a teleporthub.com group gift. Each piece comes in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions. There is also a HUD provided with 15 choices each, so you can change the top and panty separately. All of the patterns have cute animals on them, and have a coordinating solid color lace trim.


-LEIGH- also has a stunning gift for us, their Beautiful Dress (Big Floral). It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies, with a HUD that lets you choose between 2 colors and adjust the transparency and glow on/off. On the right, I gave the dress a bit of transparency which is most noticeable if you look at the skirt where the background shows through. Sexy!


This dazzling look is the group gift from Nala Design called Estrella Outfit. The top and skirt are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Signature Alice bodies. There is also a HUD included with 14 colors to choose from for each, so you can mix them like I did on the left or match them like on the right. All the shades have a metallic sheen to them, which gives it an extra dashing feeling.


My final look of the evening is a flirty one, the BBK: Tathia Bodysuit White from BouBouKi. It includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing, with a fun strapless style and sheer midriff. The back narrows into a revealing thong, thanks to the extra high cut sides. 

The last thing I expected today was to find a huge hornet flying around my computer room, but that is exactly what happened and it was not fun. I am relieved that my housemate overcame their fears and helped me, because I was scared too. It had started to build a tiny nest inside my window, up where I couldn't see or reach, so that had to be removed too. I am on my first day of an adjusted medication dose, so that is always an adventure too ;) The new doctor actually doubled a dosage, so it will take time to get used to it. All this stuff going on, I lost track and thought it was Monday already, LOL! Confusion aside, I hope you're all having a relaxing day/evening, and many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for TeleportHub.com:

Photo 1:
Outfit: [Sexy Princess] Flora Romper Teleport Hub $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Munereia - VANO $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: - LEIGH - Beautiful Dress (Big Floral) $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: Nala Design - Estrella Outfit $0L TeleportHub Group Gift

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: BouBouKi BBK: Tathia Bodysuit White $0L TeleportHub Group Gift


Head: Genus Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Eternity - Brunette
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GENIE dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment