Monday, August 31, 2020

AppleBlossom & Seeds

Hiya everyone! Tonight I would like to invite you to a store that is fairly new to me, #AppleBlossom also known as Blossom&Seeds. I think there was a rebranding somewhere along the way and honestly am not sure which is the new name and which is the old, but no matter what you call them I believe you will be happy with what you find there. I joined their free group, and there is an entire wall filled with dozens of group gifts that we can claim with that group tag so now you know what I will be featuring in this post and probably the next one or two :) Group gifts galore! There is a fun variety among them, casual dresses and more formal ones, pants and tops, and even some swimwear. There is actually so much I haven't even tried it all on yet, but I am absolutely looking forward to digging in more.


My first look is the #Apl.Blossom Quito No.10, a daring strapless dress with dramatic cutout and sheer fabric except where it counts most ;) The gift includes Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing, all with the slender gold belt built in. The diagonal hemline is also a terrific touch, isn't it?


Get your flirt on with this pretty gift, the #AppleB Fiji No.p12 dress. It has plum and white stripes on a halter style with a strap dangling down the back, and laced closure beneath that strap which resembles a scarf. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, and Maitreya mesh bodies.


I also picked up this flirty gift, a dress called #AB Maria Mermaid. It is held in place (barely) by delicate straps that form an X in front and a star in the back, with a high collar and short skirt with another cutout. It includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies, with a HUD to turn the bow on or off. I get it, not everyone is as fond of bows as I am, so it is helpful to have that become optional. I must say, that color is fantastic!


Next we see the #Apl.Blossom Madrid Upd. No.7 gift, a loose fitting blouse style dress that you could also wear as a tunic if you chose to layer some leggings beneath. It comes in sizes for Freya, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The laces panel in the front and back accentuate the sweetness of the pale pink color, and I enjoy the high-low hemline.


For my final look of the evening, I selected the lovely #Blossom. Aquatta Bikini No. 3. It consists of the bikini and pareo (sarong, worn on the right) each in Legacy and Maitreya sizing. The top and bottom of the bikini are linked to wear at the same time, and the pareo is separate so you can slip out of it when you dive into a pool or ocean. Does the texture remind anyone else of dragon scales, or is it just me?

I am running behind tonight because I was distracted by a bummer of a hockey game, and I just generally feel slow today. I hope you're all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from #Apple Blossom/Blossom&Seed:

Photo 1:
Dress: #Apl.Blossom Quito No.10 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: #AppleB Fiji No.p12 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: #AB Maria Mermaid $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: #Apl.Blossom Madrid Upd. No.7 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Bikini: #Blossom. Aquatta Bikini No. 3 $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Joy - Blonde 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SVEA apricot (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment