Saturday, December 12, 2020

All Aboard the Christmas Train

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I would like to tell you about the MSGN Christmas Train, which is an opportunity to claim free seasonal group gifts for the Maitreya Sales Gifts and News group. It is free to join their group, then just have the group tag active and visit each participating store to obtain any and all of the treats being offered. I chose a mixture of casual and formal looks to show you, but you can't go wrong with any of these terrific offerings!


This beauty is the MESH Candy Holly Silk Dress and Necklace by Moonstar. The daring strapless dress with handkerchief hem comes in Altamura Sofia, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. The necklace is provided too with a built in resize script, and there is a pair of panties included as an Omega applier. The satiny fabric has sprigs of holly all over, and I am intrigued by the style of the bodice with those sharp points that are held up by SL magic ;)


MadCatCreations is participating too, by offering this cozy looking MCC - woman - HO HO HO Sweater with Skirt to all MGSN members. The outfit is a single piece so the pieces are linked together worn at the same time, in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. The knit pattern with Santas and trees made me smile, as well crafted sweaters always do. 


This fun casual outfit is the [GIULIADESIGN] gift called Marissa - Fatpack. It includes the fluttery tank top in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, as well as the jeans in Belleza, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions. There is also a HUD included with 10 colors for the top and 6 choices for the jeans. Be sure to look for the MGSN group sign a bit higher on the wall too, and you will find another gift for the group. 


I kept the jeans on from the previous gift to share another generous treat, the Entice - Fade To Black Top - Peach. This short sleeved cropped tee is the perfect shade of one of my favorite fruits, and comes in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes. I think it will look just as pretty with a skirt as with these jeans, being such a versatile style.


For my final look of the evening, we make the holidays extra tantalizing! This is the gift from Dolce Cleo called Kry red dress, and it has a revealing style that bares the entire right side. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, TMP Classic, and TMP Legacy bodies. 

The weekend is finally here, and I am definitely excited for it! I enjoyed dinner with my parents earlier, and tomorrow morning I will be heading to my favorite outdoor farmers market. My state has had to change some regulations regarding indoor gatherings, and if any further changes affect the market I will comply with whatever alternatives they come up with. I am guessing that would be curbside pickup only, which we have done there before very effectively. Like many states, mine has a few highly populated areas and then large rural areas with very low population, and I am in the suburbs of a densely populated city. My area is surrounded by towns whose infection percentage is higher than ours, and all are rising, so caution sounds wise. You can probably tell that this is on my mind because it was discussed at dinner, LOL, not in a fearful way but to have plans for when things change. Someday all of this mess will be just a memory, so for now I am doing my best to get through it just like I imagine you are. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from MGSN Christmas Train:

Photo 1:
Dress: MESH Candy Holly Silk Dress and Necklace by Moonstar $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: MadCatCreations MCC - woman - HO HO HO Sweater with Skirt $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [GIULIADESIGN]-MARISSA FAT PACK $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Entice - Fade To Black Top - Peach $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Dolce Cleo ::: Kry red dress $0L MGSN Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Elixir - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VAIANAI marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment