Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Holiday Gacha Life

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I would like to invite you to take a little time out of your busy weekend to visit The Gacha Life, where you can try your luck playing some gachas and pick up some free group gifts. The event's group is free to join, and most of the participating designers have a black bag set up to click with the tag active, so it distributes a special treat to thank us for visiting and supporting the event. I must admit, gachas are a bit addictive, so I will usually decide ahead of time the maximum of how many times I will play each machine and make myself stick to that limit. I regularly visit the Evil Bunny events like this one, and am always pleased to show you what I wind up bringing home with me. Speaking of hard to resist, I also have a new hairdo tonight which is Truth Hair's newest release that I simply had to treat myself to ;) After how rough this year has been, we all deserve a little something cheery!


I got such a kick out of The Gacha Life group gift from ZFG, called MS SCROOGE GRINCH FACE. It seems I have a case of "Resting Grinch Face" as it says across the sweatshirt, and you can see a familiar smirk in green on the left side of the wording. The gift includes sizes for eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. I wore the blue pair of jeans from the many choices in the Delizio marketplace gift that I turn to quite often here when I need a versatile pair of pants to show off a top. That freebie includes several colors in system/BOM layers along with Maitreya and Omega appliers. 


GIULIADESIGN is offering a full outfit as their group gift for us, simply called Dress and Boots. The dress has a black lace top attached to the peaked mini skirt by just a few slender straps, and the bold stiletto heeled boots come all the way up to mid-thigh for extra sexiness. Each of these come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 


I love this comfy gift from [Ari-Pari], their Knit Snowflake Footie Pajamas. Inside this gift you will find sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a 6 color HUD so you can change the look whenever you wish. I never expected to be excited over a detail like a butt-flap, but here we are ;) The white cuffs, buttons, and front closure really bring out the lighter snowflakes in the pattern, regardless of which color you choose. So cute!


Speaking of cute, it is remarkable how some black dots and an orange wedge can all come together to immediately make us think of a happy snowman, just like this treat from Grumble does! Their Snowman TShirt Dress has a simple but effective design on it, and comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes. 


My final look of the evening is the flirty LMagnums Candy Babydoll - Red. Click their black gift bag with your group tag active and you'll receive this strapless lacy dress in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. There are 3 sections that comprise this dress, and the top and bottom ones are sheer so we need to keep that in mind while deciding where to wear this gift. The red makes it a nice choice for a holiday celebration with that special someone, doesn't it?

It was an enjoyable day here, with lots of folks at the farmers market including several who brought their dogs. Some breeds are easier for me to recognize than others, so I was glad to find out from the owner that a very handsome puppy was a Norwegian elkhound because I would not have known that otherwise. He is small now, but will be doing a lot of growing in the next several months :) One that was either a German Shepherd or a Belgian Malinois (I didn't get a chance to ask) waited very patiently in a long line with his humans, but was chewing on his leash as a chew toy from time to time. My parents were in that same line for a half hour, yikes. The weather was decent, but we are expecting snow in a few days so I am glad we got plenty of food for the week. I hope you're all having a fantastic weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Gacha Life:

Photo 1:
Top: ZFG MS SCROOGE GRINCH FACE $0L TGL Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Outfit: ***GIULIADESIGN*** DRESS AND BOOTS $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [Ari-Pari] Knit Snowflake Footie Pajamas $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Grumble-Snowman TShirt Dress $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: LMagnums Candy Babydoll - Red $0L TGL Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Brazen - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VAIANAI marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment