Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Halcyon Shop and Hop

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features gifts found at the Shop & Hop Winter shopping event, all on the Halcyon sim. That is just one of nine festively decorated sims (I believe Linden Labs prefers the term region to sim, but I admit I slip up a lot because I've been calling them sims for well over a decade) with a terrific collection of designers offering special discounted selections and gifts for all visitors. The event hops away on the 3rd of January, so be sure to stop by before then and enjoy. 


My first look tonight starts with the UNA Carol Winter Version top, which is created for the Maitreya mesh body. It has extra long sleeves that hide our hands, and the appearance of a reindeer sweater layered above a seasonal patterned blouse. I am wearing my favorite marketplace gift with them, the white pair from the fatpack of Delizio jeans that appear here quite often. Another fun addition is my earrings, which are from the Eclipse Art Studio gift called .:EA:.Studio Rock SnowMan. There are pairs in silver and gold each of the black, classic, and white varieties. In the inset you can see a closer view of the white snowmen in silver, with studded belt and skull-adorned scarf for those rock touches. 


Another shirt that made me smile is the gift from Eclectic Stars, their Anya - Invading Christmas. The tree on the front is made of characters from a very familiar old video game, who may have invaded your space in an arcade once upon a time ;) It comes in standard mesh sizes along with versions for eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. 


I also found a wonderful gift at the Entice display, called Blackbird Outfit - Green. This top and skirt are each included in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes. I enjoy the slightly asymmetrical neckline that leads to bare shoulders above the 3/4 length sleeves, and the knit texture makes this a great choice for winter. 


Maybe some plaid will make your new year wishes come true, then please claim the gift from Faida called December. It is a strapless mini with matching ruffle at its hem, in sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, Maitreya Flat Chested, Maitreya Petite, Hourglass Petite, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Fine Mini bodies. It will be flattering on any and all of them, and I think it will go well with whatever accessories you might be in the mood to add. 


My final look of the evening is a formal one with a flirty twist. The .:FlowerDreams:.Seda dress gift starts with a wrap in fitmesh standard sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions. It continues with pants in system/BOM layers as well as Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink appliers, then there are flexi skirts for left, right, and the train in the back. At first I was looking for a top, then I realized the wrap is designed to cover the necessary parts and not much more ;) There is the flirty twist I mentioned, as it has bare shoulders and midriff yet maintains an air of elegance. The fiery red skirt really flutters when we move, too, so walking or dancing will be a visual treat.

At this point, I am just so eager for a new year and to put this one behind us...I have no RL plans until Friday, so I am focusing on finding any positive things I can and spending time online with people I cannot see in person yet. I hope you are all having a peaceful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop & Hop - Halcyon Sim:

Photo 1:
Top: UNA CAROL WINTER VERSION $0L Shop & Hop Gift
Earrings: Eclipse Art Studio .:EA:.Studio Rock SnowMan $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Eclectic Stars- Anya- Invading Christmas $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Entice - Blackbird Outfit - Green $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Faida - December $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: .:FlowerDreams:.Seda dress (gift) $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Soiree - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ATLANTA marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment