Thursday, December 3, 2020

Winter Fest

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we take a trip to Winter Fest, where you can find seasonal offerings for sale as well as gifts at nearly all of the displays. No group is needed for the gifts, just visit and give each one a click :) You will find clothing for men and women, along with some home decor gifts that can either be used for the holidays or perhaps year round. There are so many talented designers here, so it is a great opportunity to find something special for whatever holidays you are celebrating this month.


First I slipped into the Aurora Sky Designs gift of Womens Snowflake PJs, which are a single piece linked together so you can wear them easily. It comes in eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. The deep red color is one of the season's most popular, and for good reason!


Another irresistible Winter Fest gift is the Jenny Sweater Outfit from Tastic. The sweater and jeans are each provided in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions, and there is a HUD with 8 color choices for our sweater. However it did not work for me (the color squares were not clickable) at the time, so I am only showing the pretty blue it came in. I am still having some strange glitches in SL like textures generally taking a very long time to load, so I cannot tell if the HUD will work for you or not. It looks great in blue so I am not disappointed, I can tell you that much :)


SWEET SERENITY DESIGNS has a very feminine gift waiting for us, their Alaura Dress Maitreya Aqua. I think the name sums it up very nicely, telling us what that gorgeous color is as well as the size it is provided in, and I will happily wear this year round although I think spring will be my favorite time of year for it. Those delicate tiers of eyelet lace make me happy, and I'm sure I have a necklace (or several) with similar colored gemstones I can wear with this. 


I am also grateful for the Just4Fun gift, their J4F Judith Dress Red. It has a plunging neckline both front and back, leading to a skin tight mini skirt for an elegant yet sexy style. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, all in that terrific red and black combination that really catches the eye.


My final look of the evening is the revealing Winter Morning Negligee by COVETED!. I love the idea of the pale sky blue dotted with white snowflakes, such a clever representation of its name :) This sheer negligee comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I am all set to snuggle with Xan in this lovely look, perhaps all winter long ♥. 

I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Winter Fest:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Aurora Sky Designs - Womens snowflake PJ $0L Winter Fest Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Tastic - Jenny Sweater Outfit $0L Winter Fest Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: SWEET SERENITY DESIGNS SSD ALAURA DRESS MAITREYA AQUA $0L Winter Fest Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Just4Fun J4F Judith Dress Red $0L Winter Fest Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Winter Morning Negligee by COVETED! $0L Winter Fest Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Gemma
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MEYA dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment