Friday, October 29, 2021

BUNDLES and FabFree

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more special offers from the BUNDLES event, this time from GGVG who have some beautiful gowns for sale that definitely caught my eye. There are just a few days left since the event ends when October does, so please hurry if you are interested. Then I wanted to see what Halloween themed FabFree group gifts were currently available as I shared a couple recently but recalled there being even more :) I know that some seasonal fashions are still quite appropriate for other times of year, but I still like to try to bring them to your attention when it feels right. 


My first look of the evening is the elegant GGVG JEWELERY WEB GOWN in two different colors, both of which are available at BUNDLES right now for $280L apiece. I am wearing Purple on the left and White to the right, and either choice will have you looking sharp and well accessorized. They each include the wrapped gown with bare left leg in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with stole fur in 3 standard sizes. Then we have the prim skirt and optional sparkle prim skirt layer, to add fullness and pizzazz to that extended right hemline. Even the spiders on my face and my shoulder are included, for an extra spooky look :) Wear all the components or just the dress, it is all up to you. 


There is also a striking trio of gowns available at the GGVG display at BUNDLES, again with options to help you personalize your style. This is the GGVG MOONSHADOW GOWN SPIDER WEB GREY on the left, and the RED version on the right. There is also a black version, not shown, but also waiting for you and all for just $299L apiece. These flowing gowns come in a M classic size as well as Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body versions, while the sleeves are a separate piece in the same sizing. This means you can easily wear the gown with or without sleeves, either way will still show the ribbon straps tied with a delicate bow atop each shoulder. 


I changed into my "I am Fabulous" group tag for FabFree, and headed over to Telsiope's Couture where I happily claimed their Heather dress. It includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a HUD to choose from the two textures seen above. The one on the right is very sheer, so be aware of that before you head somewhere in it ;) The skull and crossbones design makes me think of pirates in addition to Halloween so it is rather versatile. 


My final look of the night comes from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. and is their current FabFree group gift called SHOW ME YOUR RIBS Tee. It comes in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. The image gives the appearance of a slashed shirt to show the ribcage beneath, and it made me think of zombies so it works for me for Halloween :) If you have been here to my blog before you may recognize the jeans, as they are a favorite of mine to wear with all sorts of solo tops...they are a marketplace freebie from Delizio that come in several colors as system/BOM layers plus apploiers for Maitreya and Omega. 

Another late October night, another late hockey game...my home team is on a road trip out west with 3 games in 4 days, tonight being the second and their second win of the trip :) My plans for the weekend are coming together nicely, with dinner at my parents' tomorrow evening then a rainy visit to the farmers market on Saturday. Lots to look forward to, so I am feeling positive. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress Left: GGVG JEWELERY WEB GOWN PURPLE $280L BUNDLES
Dress Right: GGVG JEWELERY WEB GOWN WHITE $280L BUNDLES

Photo 2:
Dress Left: GGVG MOONSHADOW GOWN SPIDER WEB GREY $299L BUNDLES
Dress Right: GGVG MOONSHADOW GOWN SPIDER WEB RED $299L BUNDLES

Photo 3:
Dress: Telsiope's Couture Heather $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. SHOW ME YOUR RIBS Tee $0L FabFree Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - December
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GRACEN marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment