Saturday, October 2, 2021

REED Gifts and Prizes

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are headed to REED Apparel, where the group is currently free to join and that entitles you to several group gifts as well as the use of a trio of lucky boards. I'm sure you can tell by now that I enjoy the rush from seeing my initial appear on a lucky board, since there are so many thoughtful gifts we can find on them and I don't mind hanging out and browsing the stores while I wait. These three change fairly quickly, so it might not be a long wait for you :) The group gifts and lucky board prizes felt like good choices for the weekend, so just right for a Friday evening post. 


My first look of the evening is a group gift called REED - THAIS FATPACK, whose name made me smile because I have a friend named Thais who would wear something like this in RL for sure. The dress comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 4 textures. The patterns are vibrant, with solid ruffles at the hem for each, and I am a big fan of the high-low hemline styling.


Another eye-catching group gift can be seen here, their REED - LALA dress with a daring single long sleeve and gathered hem on the right side. It includes Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizes, all in the fun kaleidoscope-like fabric that made me smile. Such a flattering style!


Next I changed into something that suits anyone still holding onto summer, or those who visit warm climates in SL like I sometimes do. It is their REED - SWEET LOVE group gift, whose top and shorts are each provided in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. The sparkly look of the top pattern is dreamy, and the brief shorts are loaded with great details too like the openings on each side that are tied loosely in place. 


The lucky boards are on the wall opposite the group gifts, and one of them will reward you with this playful REED - ALICE GREEN if you click when your initial is displayed. The top and shorts are linked to wear as one piece, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. They are connected in the front by the ribbons laced through, which I almost didn't notice underneath the long bow and its strings dangling down. The ruffled top with bare shoulders is a nice touch too :)


My final look this evening is a pairing of tank top and panties called REED - LITTLE GIRL PINK. If your initial shows up, you can win this from one of the lucky boards like I did. The top reads "sweet little girl" with a few hearts swirling about that match the one on the front of the panties, and the shade of pink matches the sweet name as well. I was for the most part a sweet little girl, and now I consider myself a sweet lady with girlish tendencies ;) 

I am so ready for the weekend, how about you? Once again my dinner with my parents was canceled, circumstances beyond my control, but I am going to the farmers market tomorrow morning which is one of my favorite places to be. The weather should be mild with no rain, which means I should get to see lots of cute dogs enjoying it too :) There was a gorgeous husky there last week, and a regular visitor brings his Boston terrier who took a liking to my dad. I'm there for the food and people too, LOL, but the furry friends also help make it special. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from REED:

Photo 1:
Dress: REED - THAIS FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: REED - LALA $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: REED - SWEET LOVE $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: REED - ALICE GREEN $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: REED - LITTLE GIRL PINK $0L Lucky Board Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Flirt - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELDA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment