Friday, October 8, 2021

Red's Little Secrets

 Hiya everyone! Tonight for a change of pace, I visited Red's Little Secrets where I joined their free group and claimed several sexy group gifts. Their provocative style will put a little extra sex appeal in your wardrobe, while saving you lindens which is always a plus :) This is their new location, so I enjoyed looking around to familiarize myself with their offerings.


First I tried on the RLS October Groupgift, a sleek pencil dress named Bloody Fiona. It comes in Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes in grey, red, grey latex, and red latex versions. I am wearing the grey latex on the left above, and the red on the right. The blood stains show up remarkably well on the red, and did you notice the handprint on the back of my right hip? Makes me very curious as to what happened here ;)


Next we have the RLS Bikini Martha Fatpack Gift, whose top and bottom along with the three leg straps you see here are all linked to wear as one. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, plus a HUD that offers 10 colors each for the top, top strings, bottom, and bottom strings. With all those possibilities, you can mix things up or go monochrome, it's all up to you and your imagination.


For a different take on that beautiful style, be sure to claim the RLS Groupgift August 21 which is also called Concuela. There are mint and pink versions in the same sizes as the previous gift, and are made of delicate lace that makes me think this will work better as lingerie than a swimsuit. Depends on where you want to wear it I guess :)


If your mesh body is BOM-compatible or you sport the classic avatar, then the RLS Groupgift Lucky Babyblue and Red can be a special treat just for you. There are basic and lace versions in each color, although the basic looks to be fishnet so it is just as revealing if not more so ;) All 4 are provided in system/BOM layers for the bra and top, so you can mix and match them individually if you wish. 


My final look of the evening is the {RP} Groupgift Reds little secrets cropped tank, which features the store's logo on the front. It is provided in Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes, which seems to be a common theme among the mesh group gifts. I left the basic baby blue panties on from the prior gift above, and I just love that color! This shirt will be even more amusing if your name or nickname happens to be Red, or perhaps you are a ginger. I did have someone call me "hey, Red!" to get my attention to wait on me at a deli counter once, and I still giggle thinking about it. 

The water company is still doing construction outside to replace the pipes, and today's excitement was that a leak developed so they had to shut our water for about an hour with no warning. It was midafternoon so not the worst timing, but if anyone was starting to cook dinner they would have been delayed. I have no idea how many days they have planned for, but they are definitely not done and there are still porta potties outside along with the machinery. Usually living at the end of a dead-end street (cul-de-sac) is a nice thing, LOL, but those would make for a rare exception. I will be back to blogging Shop and Hop stuff tomorrow evening I believe, and I have a couple other things in the works that I am looking forward to. There are mini hunts starting soon, and lots of seasonal possibilities to enjoy. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Red's Little Secrets:

Photo 1:
Dress: RLS October Groupgift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bikini: RLS Bikini Martha Fatpack Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Bikini: RLS Groupgift August 21 $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Lingerie: RLS Groupgift Lucky Babyblue and Red $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: {RP} Groupgift Reds little secrets $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Farryn - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ADORABLE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment