Saturday, October 9, 2021

Tinseled Shop and Hop

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the Halloween Shop and Hop event, where there are 14 full (and seasonally decorated) regions packed with designers offering special sales and free gifts for all visitors. The treats I am showing you tonight can all be found on the Tinseled region, as I usually keep them separated by region/sim to narrow down where to explore for the specific gifts. I still recommend visiting the entire event when you can though, as you never know what you will find that sparks your interest. The event lasts for the entire month of October, so maybe you can visit a few regions at a time if roaming over a dozen in one sitting is too much. It took me two days to explore all 14, then I have been back a few times to check on various things. 


First up, we have the >>GothiCatz<< Calie gift, a bare shouldered mini dress with delightful details like the zipper up the back and the pattern of autumn flowers and skulls. The gift includes standard M and fitmesh M sizes for classic avatars, plus sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. 


This fun TrickOrTreat gift from Limited Addiction looks like I am providing the treat of a flash of underboob ;) Maybe the trick is that peek of bum cleavage? The sweater and low cut pants each come in sizes for Legacy and Maitreya bodies, in bold orange and white for the Halloween season. 


As soon as I unpacked the gift from AnaSTyle, I knew I would be sharing it with all of you :) It is the Floating Spooky I am holding in my right hand, a grey bat with dark wings and horns with a tiny red heart on the front. This little sweetie gently bobs up and down and emits an orangish light that means you can enjoy his or her company in the dark too. 


I kept the Limited Addiction pants on to show you the gift from zOOm called Boo Sweater. This playful crop turtleneck style is provided in Freya, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a 3 texture HUD. Each HUD option has a different design on the front with matching stripes on the sleeves, like the two seen above. I sang the saying on the left in my head, that old rhyme "Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!" and chuckled at the black cat clinging to my chest on the right. The third choice has a pink ghost who says Boo. 


My final look of the evening comes from the Apple Blossom display, their free gift called Aviva - Halloween edition. This flirty bodysuit comes in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, with a 5 color HUD for the flapping bats on the pattern. The background material is on the sheer side, and the seams provide a great shape that will hug all our curves.

Whew, another weird and wild week slides on into the weekend! My parents had to cancel dinner, which makes it either the 3rd or 4th week in a row I didn't go there for various reasons (lost count). My grandmother's live-in caretaker is in the hospital because of an infection related to her diabetes, and they had to help the newest replacement get situated. My grandmother's basic health other than the partial paralysis is not as bad as one might expect at that age, so I think it will be okay. I am looking forward to the farmers market tomorrow morning as usual, and then an evening off from blogging, but I will be back Sunday evening with more treats. I hope you all enjoy your weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop & Hop - Tinseled Region:

Photo 1:
Dress: >>GothiCatz<< Calie $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Limited Addiction - TrickOrTreat - $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Pet: AnaSTyle - Floating Spooky $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Top: zOOm - Boo Sweater $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: Apple Blossom Aviva - Halloween edition $0L Shop & Hop Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Farryn - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ADORABLE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment