Thursday, October 7, 2021

Shop and Hop - Hollyhock

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's Shop and Hop gifts are all found at the Hollyhock region which is one of the 14 regions (sims) full of talented designers. All are offering terrific sales, and for extra incentive to visit there are gifts at nearly every display. Men's and women's clothing and accessories and seasonal decor are among the many offers and gifts you can find, so I recommend bringing your friends and SL family for the shopping and exploring. I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of tween and toddler sized gifts and sales items too :) We have the entire month of October to visit all the various regions, although I was not patient enough to wait very long and went as soon as I could.


For my first look this evening I am wearing one of two gifts I found at Diversion, both of which are charming tank tops. This is the Gift Top - Fall Pack, which includes sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizes with a 4 texture HUD. The patterns are sweetly seasonal, and each has a perfectly chosen solid color for the trim and crossed spaghetti straps.


Next I changed into the Diversion - Gift Top - Halloween Pack, with its own HUD of 4 spooky texture options. It comes in the same sizes as the fall pack, and looks just as cute with the free Delizio jeans that appear here fairly often on my blog. They are a marketplace gift that consists of several colors in system/BOM layers as well as Maitreya and Omega appliers. 


Another gift that caught my eye is the Witchy Vest by Milana. This tank style top comes in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, in a soft orange with witch profile on the front and back. The silhouette makes me think of a fairy tale witch soaring through the sky, off to find some magical mischief. 


For something extra sexy, be sure to pick up the Caboodle gift of Aris Bra & Panties - Ghost. The bra's right strap is undone to dangle loosely, and the panties are a thong style with fun ribbon on the back. Each comes in Maitreya and Hourglass sizes, with a HUD that lets you choose from 14 pretty colors for that rear bow. Ghosts may sound spooky, but these look like a very cute artistic style.


My final look of the evening is the Valentina E. gift called Vintage Slip Dress Boo. Its dusky background has bats and ghosts scattered about, and the style is flattering and figure-hugging. The gift includes sizes for Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. 

It has been a decent day and I did manage to get a little more rest than yesterday, which certainly helps. They started making noise at 6:30 AM right outside my window though, which is earlier than they said and probably not entirely legal. They (water company) said 7:30 in the notices they sent around. Tomorrow I will be taking a quick break from Shop and Hop since we have the entire month and I am a fan of variety, but there are plenty more gifts I will be sharing in upcoming posts. It can get a little bit laggy when crowded, but this is one of those events I get very excited about each time I see the plans in motion :) There should be a Christmas one too in December, so if spooky stuff isn't your scene then maybe the next round will suit your tastes better. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Shop and Hop - Hollyhock Region:

Photo 1:
Top: Diversion - Gift Top - Fall Pack $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Diversion - Gift Top - Halloween Pack $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Witchy Vest by Milana $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 4:
Lingerie: Caboodle - Aris Bra & Panties - Ghost $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Valentina E. Vintage Slip Dress Boo $0L Shop&Hop Gift

Pants Photos 1-3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Farryn - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ADORABLE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment