Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Monster Party Cart Sale

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited the current round of I Heart The Cart sale and hunt, which is is called Monster Party Cart Sale. There are themed sale items and $10L offers at each cart, along with free gifts for their anniversary (no group needed) and even a $2L hunt. Lots to see and explore! The fun lasts all month, so take your time and enjoy your visit.


Two free gifts can be seen here, starting with the shirt that made me chuckle. It's the gift from Grumble called Scary Costume TShirt, and reads "I'm scary enough without a costume". It comes in eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes, with a pert V neck and short sleeves. It gets a cute boost from the Kimba's Boutique Halloween Skirt which is also a free gift, included in 5 standard mesh sizes. This pleated low rise mini has a built in belt and a great combo of orange and black for the season. 


The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co also has a cart here, with this BEWARE, I BITE Tee as a free gift. It is a dark maroon with dripping fangs on the front, surrounded by the words found in the name of the shirt :) It's not a confession on my part, I almost never bite...our gift comes in standard mesh sizes plus versions for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. 


I also visited the [Ari-Pari] display, where I highly recommend picking up this adorable Happy Ghosts Outfit which is their free gift. Its flirty tied top and high waisted short shorts are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with a HUD to choose from 5 colors for each. The tops are solid while the happy ghosts frolic across the shorts, with background colors to match the shirt choices. 


Another extra affordable treat from [Ari-Pari] is their $2L hunt prize called Batty Footie Pajamas. They come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a 10 color HUD for extra versatility. All the colors have that seasonal pattern of bats flying through the stars, and how cute is that back flap on the booty? The black trim on the collar, cuffs, and button placket really accentuates the bats, no matter which background color you choose. 


My final look this evening is the $10L special offer from Artistic.Rage, their A.R Holiday Affair - White outfit. The bare shouldered blouse with ruffled sleeves and the intricately styled pants are each provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. I really like the panels of patterned fabric down each leg, matching the sleeves and bringing the outfit together so nicely. 

It has been a decent day overall, and I am enjoying all the events I can visit in SL for October. Tomorrow I have an appointment but I will still be able to blog in the evening, just tiredly I guess ;) I haven't even quite decided yet what I'll be blogging but it is narrowed down to two events. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts/Prizes from the Monster Party Cart Sale:

Photo 1:
Top: Grumble-Scary Costume TShirt $0L Cart Sale Gift
Skirt: Kimba's Boutique Halloween Skirt $0L Cart Sale Gift

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. BEWARE, I BITE Tee $0L Cart Sale Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [Ari-Pari] Happy Ghosts Outfit $0L Cart Sale Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: [Ari-Pari] Batty Footie Pajamas $2L Cart Sale Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Artistic.Rage A.R Holiday Affair - White $10L Cart Sale Special

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Flirt - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ADORABLE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment