Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Seraphim Trick or Treat Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we explore the Seraphim Trick or Treat hunt, in which we are looking for small carved pumpkins (jack-o-lanterns) surrounded by candy. They are free for everyone, no group tag needed, and they are hiding at the mainstores of several wonderful designers :) The website will guide you with pictures of the hunt prizes, which have links to each store when clicked and viewed full size. Confession - I didn't realize that at first and wound up asking about where to find the landmarks in the group chat the other night, and I'm sure the people who read it thought I was drunk or lazy :P  Believe me, these prizes are worth the bit of embarrassment I went through, and it was a pleasure to explore these generous stores. Some of the designers have out "trick" pumpkins like decoys that do not contain the prize, although one (HU, not shown tonight) had a prize in their trick pumpkin and the treat one with both being designed to be worn together. 


First up, we have the casually cute Luas Jogging Halloween Edition prize. The sporty bra top and shorts are provided in Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes. Both are decorated in a seasonal pattern including bats and stars, oh and I see a few crescent moons as well :) 


Maybe your spooky season will include a visit to a beach or pool, or perhaps you would simply love this sexy bikini as loungewear...either way, you can find it for free in the pumpkin at *HolliPocket* :) It is called Witchy Outfit and consists of the top and thong, each in sizes for Erika, Belleza Classic, Belleza Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. There is also a HUD with 5 colors each for the bows and the strings, so we can change up the look quite a bit to suit any mood.


ERSCH has two treats waiting for us, one for the ladies and one with sizes for both. The outfit on the left above is their Candy Lingerie -halloween bats-, and its bra, garters, and panties are each provided in Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, Reborn Mounds, and Reborn Juicy sizing. There is also a HUD that offers 24 colors for the tiny bows and 5 metals for the chains on the panties, for added variety. On the right I removed the bra and covered up a little with the Sungie Haori -halloween bats-, which is the female counterpart to their Sung Haori for the gents, packed up separately inside. This one has sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, and can be layered over a wide variety of clothing. I chose to share them together for ease and especially since both gifts have the same seasonal pattern. 


I also found the treat pumpkin at .Aitne. and happily claimed this flirty Nora Halloween prize. I started to call it a dress, but upon reflection I think it might be a bodysuit with wide ruffled skirt attachment, but however you classify it I hope you enjoy as I do :) There are eBody  Reborn, Erika, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya sizes provided, as well as a HUD with 4 different textures. Each option has a different background color and varied patterns, although the white has a blood stain on the front but not the back so more of a design than a pattern. The panty part is a daringly narrow thong, which is what made me realize it was not necessarily a dress. 


My final look of the evening comes from Belle Epoque, and is their striking Allegra - Hunt Gift. The skull pattern is dramatic and dare I say haunting, particularly on the long full gown's elegant styling. There are Legacy and Maitreya sizes provided, and you might need to use your body's HUD for some alpha tweaking as I did here with my Maitreya body. My thighs and belly were trying to play peek-a-boo through the mesh, easily remedied and such a sharp result :)

Tomorrow I have an appointment so I will be fairly busy, but it shouldn't interfere with blogging so I have a few possibilities to choose from for my next post. The closer we get to any holiday, the more things I might be able to share :) I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Seraphim Trick or Treat:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Luas Jogging Halloween Edition $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Bikini: *HolliPocket* Witchy Outfit $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit Left: ERSCH - Candy Lingerie -halloween bats- $0L Hunt Prize
Robe Right: ERSCH - Sungie Haori -halloween bats- $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: .Aitne. Nora Halloween $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Belle Epoque - Allegra - Hunt Gift $0L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Mood
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANIJS cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment