Saturday, October 29, 2022

Synergy Halloween Sales

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to the final few days of the Synergy Group's Halloween Sale 2022, which I just found out about but hightailed it over as soon as I did :) They have a free group to join and you can claim a gift at just about every display by clicking small jack-o-lanterns wrapped in a black ribbon/bow. The event area is decorated in a very spooky manner, so don't be surprised if you feel a bit haunted while you are browsing. Something did follow me around for a moment, but disappeared before too long. Hey, even skeletons and dark creatures need to shop!


My first look is the zOOm - Dakota Outfit gift, which really caught my eye as a flirty look for this time of year or any season. The dress and jacket are each provided in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes, with a HUD that lets us choose from 4 colors for the dress, jacket, and laces in the front of the dress individually. Our dress textures are all camo print, with solid colors for the other components. As you can see, it looks just as good with or without the jacket, so we get several looks from the one outfit.


Click the pumpkin at the SLC display for maximum sex appeal, thanks to their Bra and Panties Flirty Babe blue. It is provided in system/BOM layers to be compatible with most mesh bodies these days, and the sky blue color is just gorgeous! The detailed texturing shows lots of straps and heart shaped hooks at both front and back of the panties, so pretty.


I also claimed a terrific group gift from ::With Wings:: which is The Sun Outfit FATPACK. This alluring dress has bold openings on the left side midriff and skirt, and will fit Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. There is also a HUD included with 10 textures to choose from, and I must admit the "sun" in the name probably influenced me to show off the yellow pattern :) Each color has a different design, so this is a wide range of variety that I am very grateful for.


I combined two gifts here for double the fun :) The top is our Manikin - Q-Tees - Boo Crew - Halloween Edition treat, with four adorable ghosts as our boo crew. There are sizes for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies included. As for the pants, they are from the Something Wicked PJs Blue Plaid by COVETED! gift, which I only found 2 copies of each size pants inside instead of the pants and the top that are pictured on the box. Do I love the pants anyway? Obviously yes, LOL, so I was delighted to share them. I did try on both pants (labeled Maitreya and Maitreya 1) to make sure they were identical and not a mislabeled shirt, and I do not get upset over honest mistakes (nor will I get picky about a free gift) so it's all good.


My final look this evening is a more formal one but with a sensual twist. The VW & Faida - Ellera Gold gift includes the original version seen on the left above, and the sheer on the right, both designed to fit the Maitreya mesh body. The sheer version has slightly transparent panels on the bodice like the ones you can see from behind, and both are styled with a diamond cutout that shows a little bit of bum cleavage. The color feels very autumnal, doesn't it? By the way, the VW stands for Velvet Whip, so this seems to be a collaboration between the two brands.

It was a good but busy day, and my dinner with my parents was very nice. I'm looking forward to the farmers market tomorrow, and I think the weather should be chilly but otherwise decent. Mostly I plan on relaxing this weekend, probably enjoying a combo of hockey and baseball which I usually don't follow but I have a good reason ;) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Synergy Group Gifts from Halloween Sales 2022:

Photo 1:
Outfit: zOOm - Dakota Outfit $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Lingerie: SLC Bra and Panties Flirty Babe blue $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: ::With Wings:: The Sun Outfit FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Manikin - Q-Tees - Boo Crew - Halloween Edition $0L Group Gift
Pants: Something Wicked PJs Blue Plaid by COVETED! $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: VW & Faida - Ellera Gold $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Mood
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment