Friday, October 14, 2022

V8 Underground at The Free Dove

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features part of a fantastic Halloween celebration taking place at The Free Dove, with several mini hunts happening there at once and spreading to each designer's mainstore as well. There is a main hunt of 10 prizes plus 7 "spooky flash hunts" that range from 6 to 10 prizes apiece. All of the prizes at The Free Dove will need their "Blessed by a Dove" free group tag active to claim, as is the case with some of the mainstore prizes. I randomly chose the V8 Underground flash hunt for this evening, and am sharing the 5 full outfits that you can find inside cute anime style witch dolls at The Free Dove location. There are pairs of signs around for the hunt that will give you a notecard for the main hunt, and the one upstairs for the flash hunts gave me a notecard with more info about those, so I do recommend giving those a click and perusing the information that includes photos of the hunt objects we seek and the landmarks for the main stores. V8 Underground was previously named Brii Underground, and I have long been a fan of their generous outfits with accessories as well as their broad scope of styles. 


My first look is the **MARY SALEM V2 WITCH STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT** prize. It starts with the long strapless gown that skims our curves so beautifully, in fitmesh standard sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. Then we can add the sash to drape around our arms and lower back, in whichever of 5 standard sizes suits our shape the best. The top hat, choker, and earrings all have lovely cameos on them and have resize scripts so they are easily adjustable. Then we have the long gloves in system/BOM layers as well as appliers for Maitreya, Omega, and Slink. I hid my nails with the Maitreya HUD but I also could have tinted them black I suppose :) Also included but not shown, makeup for classic avatars or mesh heads that are not EvoX (as mine is) as a system layer and Omega applier. 


There are so many excellently coordinated details in this prize, called **MARFISA SPIDER HALLOWEEN STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT**. The halter dress is black and decorated with shiny gold cobwebs, and comes in two fitmesh sizes (S, L) for classic avatars along with eBody, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body versions. Then we have the gloves and the stockings and panties set both in system/BOM and Omega. The boots are unrigged and there is an alpha layer so you can hide your feet very easily, and the ornate top hat contains a resize script for easy wear. It almost never fails that I am wearing hairstyles that can be tricky to fit hats on when I need to blog one, LOL, so please excuse any stray strands you may see poking through any hats this evening.


Bats are a common sight this holiday season, and this **BATWOMAN INSPIRATION THEME COSTUME COMPLET OUTFIT** may be even more popular this year thanks to the movies :) There are a terrific top, skirt, and boots included that each fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a fun matching cape in standard mesh sizes. The pantyhose and gloves can be worn as system/BOM layers or an Omega applier, and the mask is unrigged so you can edit and move it around a bit. Sorry, my hair was not as cooperative in that regard ;) There is also an Omega applier of Catwa based makeup included but not shown.


If you need a strong and sexy costume, be sure to find the **SUPERWOMAN INSPIRATION THEME COSTUME COMPLET OUTFIT** somewhere in The Free Dove! Its corset, skirt, and boots each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. Then we can add a cape in one of 5 standard mesh sizes to really emphasize the flight ability that Super Woman has. Included but not shown (yep again LOL) is an Omega applier of makeup for non-EvoX mesh heads. 


I tip my hat to V8 Underground for the elegant yet sensual styling of their **JACKIE V2 THEME COSTUME COMPLET OUTFIT** prize! It consists of the tuxedo, shorts, and boots each designed for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, and lots of batty accessories ;) The tie, 2 tuxedo accessories on the front of the bodice, and shorts accessory are all bats and unrigged so adjustable, and the top hat is adorned with a small flock of the intriguing creatures. There are Omega appliers included too, for the gloves and pantyhose I am wearing here and a makeup creation that I am not. The pinstripes of the stockings go so well with the striped tux and shorts, don't they? They're balanced well by the solid black of the gloves, hat, and boots. Now imagine how creative you can get if you decided to mix and match among any of these prizes!

It was a whirlwind type of day, with the painful podiatrist visit where I discovered that one of my toes was indeed infected. He asked if I tried to cut the nails myself or something, and I was emphatic that no, I refuse to touch them to avoid exactly this type of situation. I have to continue to soak my feet with epsom salt in the water, and I actually do enjoy that since I have a little foot spa that provides a vibrating massage for the soles of my feet while I sit and read, play on my tablet, or just relax. The antibiotic ointment wasn't available so that will wait until tomorrow, probably before heading to dinner at my parents'. At least this evening I got to watch a surprisingly enjoyable hockey game, my favorite team's season opener with a new coach and we won :) I have so many different things I want to share here this month, between all the exciting Free Dove hunts and more Shop & Hop gifts, and a few other things that are only this month, that is hard to get it all organized and planned. I hope you're all having a great day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from V8 Underground at The Free Dove:

Photo 1:
Outfit: **MARY SALEM V2 WITCH STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT** $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 2:
Outfit: **MARFISA SPIDER HALLOWEEN STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT** $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 3:
Outfit: **BATWOMAN INSPIRATION THEME COSTUME COMPLET OUTFIT** $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 4:
Outfit: **SUPERWOMAN INSPIRATION THEME COSTUME COMPLET OUTFIT** $0L Free Dove Hunt

Photo 5:
Outfit: **JACKIE V2 THEME COSTUME COMPLET OUTFIT** $0L Free Dove Hunt

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - TEUNTJE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment