Friday, March 31, 2023

Flirty Floyd Freebies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are taking a peek at more of the FLOYD group gifts available, and I am hoping you will be as impressed as I am by their generosity. There is a wall of gifts with a sign to join their free group, and their general style is very flirty thanks to lingerie and swimwear in addition to the lovely casual dresses and outfits. Personally I found it so hard to narrow down to just a few gifts that I was eager to show you, that I had to do a second post :) Just think, you get to claim as many as you want for free, so no decisions needed except which look to wear first. As I mentioned yesterday, you might want to rez these out and unpack them the traditional way instead of adding to unpack, as there are no-copy items inside some of them and those cannot be unpacked from an attached object. I don't want you to miss out on any of the contents :)


I'm starting this evening with swimwear which shows that their fun fashions have summer on my mind. This is their .:FLOYD:.Noela Bikini Fatpack (Gift) and consists of Legacy and Maitreya size unpackers each with 10 numbered versions inside. It straddles the line between bikini and one-piece swimwear since they each are one piece, connected by those sexy crossed straps, and the rear view is very revealing as you can imagine. I am a huge fan of heart patterns like this, and all the various color combos keep it from feeling Valentine-ish.


If you also want a more modest one-piece suit, be sure to claim the .:FLOYD:.Charlotta Group Gift which can also double as a bodysuit. This is designed to fit the Maitreya mesh body, and there are 8 different versions included. Just try each one on and see which color suits your mood :) That subtle pattern makes me think tiger print or zebra print, but in different hues that are quite fun. 


Next I turned up the heat with the .:FLOYD:.Horatia Maitreya Dress Gift, a lacy confection that barely covers things up top and is short enough not to fully cover things down below. As the name alludes to, it is designed for the Maitreya Lara body, and I think I'd need some panties or even a pair of garters/stockings to complete this look. The lace edging is so beautiful, isn't it?


The .:FLOYD:.Zenobia Exclusive Gift Edition is a combination of bikini top and panties with an itty bitty skirt, and these each come in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I love the yellow leopard print against the bright blue, and the skirt seems to echo the pattern in a much softer version. I also took this opportunity to show off one of their tattoo gifts, the .:FLOYD:.Modella Arm Tattoo (Gift). It is a system/BOM layer, so it will work for any BOM-compatible mesh body as well as classic avatars. It is softly faded and has lots of intricate artwork, like skulls, flowers, koi, and a scale pattern on the back of the arms. Love it!


One more treat to help you get ready for the upcoming weekend is the .:FLOYD:.Meredith Dress Fatpack (Gift) seen here. There are Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya unpackers included, with 8 funky patterns on each dress inside. They are numbered rather than named, so I had fun trying them all on and trying to pick which ones to share. Does the circle print on the right remind anyone else of a retro, maybe 70s style? I got a kick out of the way the circles aren't all perfectly centered so it's got added visual interest. 70s and 80s styles always have a soft spot in my heart thanks to childhood memories. 

Quick hair note of the night: Truth Hair's newest release, a collaboration with Wasabi called Bestie, which can be found at Uber this round. It has 4 sizes and 2 optional bangs add-ons, the second of which I'm wearing tonight. Strong 80s vibes, just a generally cute and fun style I couldn't resist. They are also releasing their newest VIP group gift soon, so I may be changing hair again extra quickly ;) 

It was a quiet day since I'm waiting for my mom to hear back from the cousins about the Easter plans, and can really do nothing before then. Actually I'm part of the email chain, so I will see if they reply too as long as they hit reply all. Yes I am giggling at how 90s or 00s that sentence sounded ;) She knows how to text so I am surprised she chose email instead, but as long as they get it and reply I am happy. The evening held a chaotic hockey game where at one point my team had more fights than shots on goal, which is not a good sign. You can't score if you don't shoot, as they obviously should know, and our former captain scored against us which broke my heart a bit. He is better off with his new team, unfortunately for us, but I am honest and realistic enough to acknowledge it. Tomorrow is my usual dinner with the parents, hehe, and I expect lots of talk about the upcoming holiday even if we don't hear back from the cousins yet. I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from FLOYD:

Photo 1:
Bikini: .:FLOYD:.Noela Bikini Fatpack (Gift) $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bodysuit: .:FLOYD:.Charlotta Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .:FLOYD:.Horatia Maitreya Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: .:FLOYD:.Zenobia Exclusive Gift Edition $0L Group Gift
Tattoo: .:FLOYD:.Modella Arm Tatoo (Gift) $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: .:FLOYD:.Meredith Dress Fatpack (Gift) $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective / Bestie - Essential (@Uber)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANSA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment