Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Emerald Couture Luck

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited Emerald Couture, whose free group I am a longtime member of, and I got distracted from my original purpose by the bevy of fast-changing lucky chairs :) Half of them are for group members and half for non-members, so personally I find it easiest to just activate the tag and hang out for a while. There are lucky boards above the chairs, and even a lucky giftbox that I believe is the same one that was beneath the Christmas tree at Advent time, and these all seem to be for group members too. Since it's free to join, I highly recommend it since there are plenty of benefits year-round. In the same room as the lucky chairs there are group gifts, midnight mania boards, and affordable sales items. The chairs change letters every minute, with "?" wild cards possible where anyone can sit and win, so even a brief visit can result in gobs of goodies :) 


My first look is the EC Rhonda Romper Purple Lace prize, which I was simply delighted to win. The solid hued shorts section is a beautiful way to bring out the various shades of purple on the embroidery decorating the front. We receive 5 standard mesh sizes along with versions to fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The halter neckline leaves the entire back bare, very sexy!


I believe the EC Jennie Short Set - Leaf was a prize from one of the lucky boards above the chairs, which are all fantastic too of course :) The top and shorts each come in standard mesh sizes plus versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies. The leafy top is just the right shade of green, and the denim short shorts go so well with the carefree, flirty style. One might say I find the design to be riveting....why yes, I do enjoy puns a little too much...


This look combines two different prizes in the same beautiful style, as you will find that many of the prizes have multiple color variations on the same chair. This is great if you see a gift you like but it isn't in your favorite color, just wait a moment and you could win it in another variety! So I'm wearing the EC Bloom Dress Teal on the left, with EC Bloom Dress Pink Solid on the right. Each includes Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Kupra Low, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizes to fit a wide range of popular brands. The floral pattern is fun for spring, then again so is the pastel hue of the solid :) I particularly like the way the back is softly draped to reveal part of our back, a playful touch not unlike the pretty ruffle at the bottom hem.


The EC Ariel Mermaid Gown Coral is one of several color variations you might win of this gorgeous look, as I won at least 3 in the brief time I was here. The gown is provided in standard mesh sizes as well as Alice, eBody Reborn, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy Classic, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body versions. The coordinated heels fit Belleza, Kupra, Maitreya, and Slink feet, and I greatly appreciate having shoes that match without having to sift through my ever-expanding inventory to find just the right color. 


My final look of the evening is another wonderful lucky chair gift called EC Silvia Outfit Blue. The halter dress is draped loosely in the front and belted low on the hips, in fitmesh standard sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. The matching strappy shoes will fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and Tonic feet. The dark blue shade is an elegant touch, and I did see other colors among the many available prizes. 

It was another day of interrupted sleep and probably not enough of it, which makes me think a sleep tracker would be interesting yet scary. I've never owned one, but my housemate used to and I have no idea if it's still functional. The heavy winds made things noisy, which contributed at least in part to the issue, and the next few days will have similar weather so I might be in for a restless week. I have a few exciting post possibilities, like the initial reason (a hunt) I showed up at Emerald Couture today, so at least blogging will be a pleasure :) I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Lucky Chair Prizes from Emerald Couture:

Photo 1:
Outfit: EC Rhonda Romper Purple Lace $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: EC Jennie Short Set - Leaf $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 3:
Dress Left: EC Bloom Dress Teal $0L Lucky Chair Prize
Dress Right: EC Bloom Dress Pink Solid $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: EC Ariel Mermaid Gown Coral $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: EC Silvia Outfit Blue $0L Lucky Chair Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Serenity - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANIJS cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment