Thursday, March 23, 2023

Still Feeling Devilish

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a few more sexy treats from [D'eVil] Shop to share, and like I mentioned yesterday these are completely free with no group necessary to claim them. Just visit and click each vendor image to receive these amazing latex and leather creations that all fit the Maitreya mesh body. I was so impressed with everything I saw, and the designer certainly deserves a donation in their tip jar for all their hard work and generosity. 


My first look is the [D'eVil] Imo Dress, a hot mini dress with plenty of great details. There are cutouts on the sides leading to the plunging back, held in place with teeny ties and showing off a fun flash of booty cleavage. We receive a HUD with 5 textures as well as an RGB tint grid, which is what I used on the white texture to get the teal on the right above. 


The [D'eVil] Ancilla Dress has a fun apron style, and is deliciously revealing in the back :) Its HUD lets us select from 5 base textures, and has tinting as well as sliders for glossiness, environment, and transparency settings. As usual I suggest having fun playing with the buttons and seeing what look appeals to you the most. 


Next I changed into the [D'eVil] Isa Body gift, which contains 2 versions and two HUDs. I'm wearing the leather on the left and the latex on the right above, and there is a corresponding HUD for each with 5 textures each for 3 sections and tinting for 5 sections. The tintable parts are the cutout above the heart on the chest, and the zipper area in back. I love the mix of romance and sensuality, with the openings both front and back being heart shaped ♥. 


Latex looks terrific in solid colors of course, but the [D'eVil] Ami Dress demonstrates that it looks just as incredible in patterned textures! There are 5 unique prints to choose from via HUD, so I randomly picked two but truly enjoyed all of them :) The crisscrossed straps of our halter neckline certainly caught my eye, and the flared skirt is a lovely touch.


My final look this evening is full of possibilities :) The [D'eVil] Jani Dress includes several versions (all in the Maitreya size that is standard for this store) called latex, latex transparent 10%, latex transparent 20%, latex transparent 40%, leather rough, and leather smooth, then we have a leather HUD and a latex HUD. Each HUD has 5 textures each for 5 sections of the dress, and I'm wearing the latex transparent 10% on the left with the leather rough on the right. 

Do you ever feel like each time you leave the house for one reason, you wind up going several extra places because well, you're already out? That alone should give you a fair idea of how my day went ;) The podiatrist visit was fine though, and he said my toenails are looking healthier. I'll take that odd compliment, lol, no it really is reassuring that I am doing the right thing letting a pro take care of them every 9 weeks. I am a bit tired, naturally, but feeling relieved that things are okay. Tomorrow evening is a hockey game, and I have my dinner plans already so that's all good. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from [D'eVil] Shop:

Photo 1:
Dress: [D'eVil] Imo Dress $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [D'eVil] Ancilla Dress $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Bodysuit: [D'eVil] Isa Body $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [D'eVil] Ami Dress $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [D'eVil] Jani Dress $0L Free Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Cordelia with Group Gift Wispy Bangs
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SILENT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment