Monday, March 27, 2023

Third Life Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have several group gifts for the Third Life group to show you, and I have a bonus surprise tidbit - when I peeked at the group's profile (I was already a longtime member) to check to make sure it was still just $10L to join, I saw that it is currently free instead :) So if you haven't joined yet, you can even save what I was going to describe as a very modest fee. There are so many sales and special deals available at the participating stores that putting those savings to good use will be easy breezy. All of the outfits I'm sharing tonight are free gifts though, just have your Third Life group tag active and visit each location.


My first look this evening is the Petry Model--> Dress DGBO gift for Third Life. This strapless mini is gathered and knotted at the left thigh for an extra sexy appearance, and it comes in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The rich berry color is delicately striped which is a very flattering detail, so I am obviously very grateful for this free gift.


I also visited MONOMANIA and eagerly claimed their Lumia Sky gift for us. It is a gorgeously colored, flirty dress with side cutouts that lead to an intricate back with straps and buckles holding things in place. The short skirt even has slits on both hips for even more flashes of skin :) This gift is provided in 5 standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body versions.


Do you need an extra pop of leopard print in your wardrobe? Trick question, the answer is always yes and especially when it comes in the form of the {Le'La} Siyra Dress Gift! Go upstairs and head towards the group gifts section, where among many others you'll find this daring dress in Freya, Kupra Bimbo, Kupra Original, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizes. The top is draped low and loose, just like the back which even reveals a bit of bum cleavage. Our hips each have a trio of gold chains that match the fabric's pattern quite well, while drawing attention to the playful styling.


Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me because of this dress? This is the Denisa dress by Blackbird Lace Gift, another store with lots of generous group gifts waiting upstairs for us :) The pale gold trim matches the overlay perfectly, and thanks to the sheer panels this dress shows off a lot of skin (yes, more bum cleavage) while covering most of the essentials. With all the metallic shine, I don't even feel the need to add much jewelry to jazz things up...just pick a favorite pair of shoes in a neutral color and we are all set.


For my final look of the night, we visit THE BEST OF ME to pick up their sexy gift of ::T.B.O.M::Camo Girl Skirt Outfit. The bralet is provided in fitmesh standard sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink sizing, and the matching skirt has standard mesh sizes as well as those to fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, and Physique mesh bodies. We also receive system/BOM layers and an Omega applier for the black lace stockings I'm wearing here, and honestly I will probably wind up wearing them with other random outfits in my inventory too :) If this store's name is familiar to you, it could be because they are very generous with gifts for various groups and seem to change them out regularly so there is always something new awaiting.

My weekend took several odd turns, but things have somewhat calmed down so I am taking a few deep breaths and trying to relax :) It started raining not long after I got to the farmers market yesterday, and the last tent I stopped at had a lot of rainwater built up on top so it dumped it all on my head and down my back! It was like when a coach gets gatorade dumped on him from winning a big game, LOL, only I didn't win anything...just as I was hoping nobody noticed, I realized several vendors were gasping and making ooohh noises, so yeah that was embarrassing. The woman whose tent it was didn't even know how to react at first until I burst out laughing, since what else could I really do? There were paper towels in the car so my hair didn't cause too much mess, and I got changed as soon as I got home. An out-of-state family member had a health crisis but seems to be stable now, so that has been a huge relief. He is in his 80s and was already in poor health, so any sudden issue can seem grim. That was the reason for the odd turns, as more updates came in about that situation. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Petry Model--> Dress DGBO $0L Third Life Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: MONOMANIA - Lumia Sky $0L Third Life Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: {Le'La} Siyra Dress Gift $0L Third Life Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Denisa dress by Blackbird Lace Gift $0L Third Life Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: THE BEST OF ME ::T.B.O.M::Camo Girl Skirt Outfit $0L Third Life Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Cordelia
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANSA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment