Wednesday, March 22, 2023

The Devil Made Me Do It

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's title may make you wonder what the devil made me do, well in this case the answer is he (she?) made me look extra sexy!! The devil in question is the [D'eVil] Shop, where you can find Maitreya fashions with a strong adult twist, lots of latex and leather with straps and buckles galore. The best part is the price, as everything there is free with no group joining required. That's right, absolutely free to all! There is a donation tipjar so if you are so inclined I do recommend rewarding the designer for their generosity :) The vendor images we click to claim the gifts are mostly showing the items in black, so I was pleasantly surprised to unpack them and find texture/color HUDs for many of them. Variety makes me happy, but if you are one of those "I will stop wearing black when they invent a darker color" people, black is an option for every single outfit there. I randomly chose some of the gifts while trying to keep things fairly tame, vanilla you may say, but there are looks there that would be at home in a fetish club too ;) 


First we see the [D'eVil] Forki Dress, which comes in 4 colors: black, pink (on the right above), red (left), and white. All of those, like all of these items, are sized for Maitreya, so these descriptions ought to be fairly quick tonight :) This dress has long sleeves and ruffled trim on the deep V neck, very flattering in all its color choices. 


I genuinely gasped when I tried on the spectral version (left) of this gorgeous [D'eVil] Gia Dress! That is the animal on the right, then we also receive black, pink, red, and white solid colored shiny minis. The hemline is a bit shorter than that first look, and the strapless style has plenty of appeal. I am all about that sheen though!


The [D'eVil] Utamu outfit contains the top and two different skirts, as well as two HUDs to customize this look exactly the way you desire. The latex coloring HUD has an RGB type tinting grid, so you can choose absolutely any color for each of the 4 sections (top, top belt, skirt, skirt belt) and the texture HUD has 5 solid colors and 3 metals as well as glossiness and environment settings. When all else fails, click things and see what happens, experiment with the colors and have fun!


This playful bodysuit is the [D'eVil] Zethu Body gift, and like all the others I am still just marveling at the fact that it's free :) The HUD offers 5 base colors each for the main, zippers, and belt & garters sections, then we can tint each piece too if we wish with an RGB grid. I went purplish on the right there, after choosing the white for the base color to show the tinted shade best.


My final look of the evening is our [D'eVil] Aroha gift, a trio of separate pieces (top, corset, and skirt) with yet another wonderful HUD to make the look our own. There are 5 basic colors, then RGB tinting, each for the top, corset, zippers on the front of the corset, laces on the back of the corset, and then the skirt. The corset is smaller than my Maitreya waist, so I was glad that there are auto-hide scripts in these outfits :) That's right, it automatically hid my waist for me to help provide a more cinched appearance, and if your Maitreya body doesn't respond to the scripting then you'll want to use the body's HUD to alpha out that midsection. 

Hair note of the night - this is a newer release from Magika called Cordelia, a very pretty French twist style with leaves down one side where the pins go. The included HUD has some color choices including metallic hues like the gold I picked for them here, and of course the usual hundreds of hair color selections. Then because I love bangs, I added the Wispy Bangs which are one of three new group gifts for the Magika group. The bangs have a color HUD too, with the full range of shades so you can easily match whichever style you add them to. I figured I'd mention all this in case you recognized the Cordelia style but not the bangs part.

It has been an odd sort of day, which is unusual since I didn't go anywhere and you might think that means a nice quiet day, but chaos reigns somehow. I tried to do a few things and plan for tomorrow's appointment to get my toenails taken care of (yeah I know, eww and oww) but I met resistance at every step of the way. So I did what I could, watched a hockey game that my team actually won LOL, and now I am wondering which wickedly sexy gifts from this same store I will be showing you tomorrow. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from [D'eVil]:

Photo 1:
Dress: [D'eVil] Forki Dress $0L Free Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [D'eVil] Gia Dress $0L Free Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: [D'eVil] Utamu $0L Free Gift

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: [D'eVil] Zethu Body $0L Free Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: [D'eVil] Aroha $0L Free Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Cordelia with Group Gift Wispy Bangs
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANIJS cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment