Friday, March 24, 2023

Group Gifts and Saturday Sale

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was in the mood for variety, so I visited some stores who are part of the Mesh Body Friends group and looked for some MBF group gifts. And yes, I did find several that it is my pleasure to share :) The group is free to join, and a good source of information on sales and new releases as well as these gifts. Then for added variety, I have a wonderful sneak peek for you...the Saturday Sale offers from Entice for this round! It will only be a couple of hours early when this post goes live, so you won't have to wait very long to save lots of lindens on these amazing looks.


Our first stop of the evening is the always generous YoU by GeMyles, where I happily picked up the MBF group gift called Jenee Dress. It includes the dress and boots, each in sizing for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There is also a handy HUD with 32 lovely colors we can use to tint the dress, while the sexy belt on the right hip stays black to match the peeptoe boots. To claim this, please right click the vendor image and pay $1L, which will be automatically refunded as the gift is delivered to you.


Another generous gift that includes both dress and footwear is our HERO - Giorgia Outfit. I am a fan of animal prints so this certainly caught my eye, and the strapless mini comes in Altamura Sofia, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Signature Alice, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes. The strappy boots fit Altamura Sofia, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, but this dress would look just as appealing with any footwear you wish. I certainly do appreciate having matching or coordinated shoes included in an outfit though :)


[WellMade] is always a fantastic place to visit, so I was not surprised to find the terrific Isabela Dress GIFT among the treats for various groups there. We receive black and brown versions of this single shoulder, asymmetrical dress in sizes for eBody Reborn, Erika, Kupra, Kups, Kupra Squeeze, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The brown is a deep enough shade that the distinction is subtle, yet I'm very glad to have both choices :) I think the dark neutrals will lend themselves very well to accessorizing to dress up or down, add color or keep a monochromatic style, it's all up to you and your personal tastes.


I also stopped by AlmaMiranda, whose offering for the group is simply called Mesh Body Friends gift 07-22. It does have a summery feel which I am grateful for, and fits Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The deep scooped neckline is framed with a hot pink ruffle to match the trim on the skirt and the flowers in the pretty pattern. The ruffle reminds me of a Hawaiian flower lei somehow, just part of the tropical flavor perhaps. Now I really need to wear this to a Hawaiian themed region!


For my final look this evening, I invite you to Entice to check out the Saturday Sale event offerings there this round. They have 9 new releases, fresh new versions each of their Cherry Popsicle Top and Cherry Popsicle Skirt & Panties for just $50L apiece. I'm wearing the top and skirt/panties in Hearts on the left, while on the right I paired the Butterflies top with the Navy skirt & panties set. Each of these contain sizing for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, and the skirt and panties are individual pieces so you can wear either separately if you wish. Now if you haven't purchased all of the original releases yet, good news - they are on sale 50% off during the Saturday Sale timeframe too! That would be from the 24th to the 30th, so this Friday to the following Thursday. There are individual pieces as well as fatpacks (Boho, LnL, Prints) with 2 exclusive bonus versions each, then the mega fatpack of all of those fatpacks. Please note the new ones are not included in any fatpacks, as they are brand new for this sale :) Okay, who's coming to a tropical island with me?

It was a quiet day and a hockey-filled evening, as I wound up watching 2 games in a row that both turned out the way I wanted. Tomorrow evening is dinner with my parents as usual for a Friday, and I am definitely looking forward to it. My cousin asked about our great grandfather and when he immigrated, and my mom found some very old paperwork like birth certificates and marriage certificates for her father's parents, born 1881 and 1884 (same town in Italy) I think it was. They came through Ellis Island, and she found a naturalization card of some sort (green card?) but there was no issue date on it. Genealogy is not my field of expertise, but his wife has an interest so she might be working on a family tree for him. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: YoU by GeMyles Jenee Dress $0L Mesh Body Friends Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: HERO - Giorgia Outfit $0L Mesh Body Friends Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [WellMade] Isabela Dress GIFT $0L Mesh Body Friends Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .: AlmaMiranda :. Mesh Body Friends gift 07-22 $0L Mesh Body Friends Gift

Photo 5:
Top Left: Entice - Cherry Popsicle Top - Hearts $50L Saturday Sale
Top Right: Entice - Cherry Popsicle Top - Butterfly $50L Saturday Sale
Skirt Left: Entice - Cherry Popsicle Skirt & Panties - Hearts $50L Saturday Sale
Skirt Right: Entice - Cherry Popsicle Skirt & Panties - Navy $50L Saturday Sale

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Cordelia with Group Gift Wispy Bangs
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SILENT cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment