Monday, March 20, 2023

Happy Anniversary TLC

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of The Liaison Collaborative (TLC) event, such an impressive achievement for the organizers and their original mesh creator participants. The TLC group is free to join, and there are gift boxes at most of the displays which we can click to receive the generous gifts. I'm showing an assortment of those gifts this evening, and I am very excited about the treats I found here. There is plenty of time to do some shopping too, as the round just opened and lasts until the 10th of April. 


My first look is a playful one if you are going to be celebrating Easter, or feel like dressing up as a Playboy bunny :) It is the *LuLu* BUNNIE_BUBBLE GUM gift and has been created specifically for the Maitreya mesh body. The outfit is comprised of the strapless leotard, collar, cuffs, tail, ears with resize script, stilettos, and an applier for the stockings. They are all separate pieces so you can wear as many as you wish or leave anything off that you want to. The shoes were initially up higher on my ankles, but I was able to edit and move them down to my feet so if they don't fit you correctly at first, don't panic and try doing what I did. Surely I'm not the only one eyeballing those sexy seamed stockings and wondering what else I can wear them with?


For your next formal event, or whenever you feel the urge to dress up spectacularly, I suggest the **LURE** dress TRINITY-RED gift. This stunning mermaid style gown and a matching necklace chain are each included in eBody, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya mesh body sizing. I am showing it with the necklace chain on the left and without on the right to give you an idea of how the accessory changes the look, very pretty either way :) The slight train is a fun detail too, an elegant touch that makes even the simple act of walking look extra special.


I had to get a bit creative with the pose to show you the -CoreEssence- Dress Rebby, thanks to the fact that this gift is all strap and no coverage on the bodice. This head-turner will fit Altamura, Erika, Freya, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, Prima, and Reborn mesh bodies, and includes a HUD with 10 wonderful color options for the texture that looks to be embossed with X's. 


I decided that the best way to show off tattoos was stripping down to the basics, in this case a set of pasties and thong that I found for free on the marketplace from [CT]. They are a single piece BOM system layer, as well as appliers for Maitreya and Omega. the star of the show is the gift from Juna called Dala tattoo Woman, whose intricate artwork appears on the collarbones and upper midriff, both arms, and even the upper back which mirrors the front upper chest piece. There are Light, Medium, and Dark versions (dark shown in hopes that it photographs the best) in system/BOM layers and appliers compatible with Altamura, Belleza, Eve, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, and TMP mesh bodies. That is a great range of compatibility, isn't it?


One final look this evening, I kept the X pasties and thong on but changed into another striking tattoo, this time the REVIVER - TLC GIFT KYO TATTOO. I had to look fairly closely before I realized that there is an elephant's head up top, front and center, among lots of large classic roses in full bloom. Both arms are covered in roses, and much of the midriff all the way around, so this can peek out through many styles of clothing. The tattoo is provided as system/BOM layers in Light, Medium, or Dark which is the one I am wearing above. I find it contrasts my light skin tone best to show up in photos easier, but the other opacities are great for that well worn, lived in look. 

My goodness, how is the weekend over already? Saturday morning was chilly and the winds were harsh on any exposed skin, so I'm glad I slathered my face with Vanicream before heading to the farmers market. It seems to work with my sensitive skin, and I am using the large tube that I initially bought for my dry feet so versatility is nice :) A few vendors were unable to make it to market this weekend which was a bit of a bummer, but I made the best of things and enjoyed seeing the people (and dogs) who were there. Tomorrow I'm going to the chiropractor and will ask him about this painful pinky, as I have the x-rays on CD he can see, and his office also does physical therapy which might be necessary. The weather might be warmer this week, YAY! I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Liaison Collaborative:

Photo 1:
Outfit: *LuLu* BUNNIE_BUBBLE GUM $0L TLC Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: **LURE** dress TRINITY-RED $0L TLC Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: -CoreEssence- Dress Rebby $0L TLC Group Gift

Photo 4:
Tattoo: Juna: Dala tattoo Woman $0L TLC Group Gift

Photo 5:
Tattoo: REVIVER - TLC GIFT KYO TATTOO $0L TLC Group Gift

Pasties Photos 4&5: [CT] lingerie - Pasties & Thong $0L Marketplace

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: Magika - Mood
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANIJS cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment