Monday, May 29, 2023

CORAZON Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was feeling random, and had recently visited the CORAZON store where I discovered lots of generous group gifts. These are tattoos that are mostly unisex and mainly system/BOM layers, so they should have a wide range of compatibility. With many different styles, I also feel like there is a little something for nearly everyone who enjoys the needle-free experience of SL body art :) The CORAZON group is currently free to join, so these delightful gifts will not cost you a thing. I am wearing a simple bikini that is a marketplace gift from LOVELACE to cover the essentials while showing you these goodies (but not my "goodies" if you catch my drift, LOL) so I am glad that BOM permits lots of layers.


My first look of the evening is the .: CORAZON :. Tattoo GIFT GAME OVER :. seen here. It consists of light, medium, and dark (shown above) versions which are all BOM layers, reading "GAME OVER" and "Play again? Yes No" beneath. There is a faint yes and no at the neckline too, possibly slightly obscured by my skin's neck blender layer (I tried rearranging them but it didn't permit it). This brought back fond memories of 8-bit games I'd played in my youth, both on home consoles and arcade machines. As with all of the tattoos I'm sharing tonight, they are front only so you can wear a separate layer on the back if you have a back-only design that you would love to add to it. That's just another BOM benefit :)


Next I changed to the .: CORAZON :. Tattoo EYE PEAK :. group gift, with an image of an eyeball on a stormcloud shooting bolts of lightning. There are rays above that could represent the sun shining behind the cloud, and as with all art the interpretation is ultimately up to each viewer. This gift includes light, medium, and dark versions as its 3 BOM layers, and as usual I chose the darkest one to make it clearer in the photo (I hope). The slightly faded versions give a sense of an older and longer-enjoyed tattoo, so it all boils down to your personal preferences.


This beauty is the .: CORAZON :. Tattoo GIFT FLOWER :. group gift, a single BOM layer so it will be the opacity seen here. The wispy petaled red flowers have a butterfly visiting them, and their stem leads down to what google translate tells me reads "I will never give up" down the center. I am not multilingual and cannot verify that, but I do think it goes well with the idea of flowers blooming from the dark and dirt to become beautiful blossoms. 


There is an entire section of the group gifts wall dedicated to zodiac signs, so I decided to share my RL sign here :) This is the .: CORAZON GACHA :. ACQUARIUS:. tattoo, and my guess is that the previous gacha set was converted into group gifts when gachas became illegal in SL. Aquarius is the sign of the water bearer, so the saying beneath "Your Heart Is Your Water" makes sense thematically. The female image is in aqua tones which is also quite appropriate, and she has a wonderfully mystical air about her. 


"La Vie est Belle!!! Life is Beautiful" proclaims my final look of the evening, and I couldn't agree more :) This is the .: CORAZON :. Gift Vitta :. tattoo, and it is provided in light, medium, and dark BOM layers. There is a dainty multicolored butterfly perched to the left of the text, bringing a touch of bright color that helps reinforce that life is indeed beautiful. This is as good a time as any to give the details on the bikini I've been wearing tonight too, the LOVELACE Basic Bikini - BLACK (Classic Avatar) gift found on the marketplace. The bikini top and thong bottom are separate system layers, and were initially designed for classic avatars but thanks to Bakes on Mesh, they work just as well with any compatible mesh body. You can see that it looks great on the Maitreya body here, simple crisp lines that covers just where it should.

My new hair is one of the two new releases at Truth Hair, also known as "where Dawn spends most of her lindens" ;) They were for the Saturday Sale so might not be discounted for much longer, but I happily picked up the Essential pack of the Twist style which is a shorter version of a prior release called Twisted. There are stylist options on every color HUD, and a set of butterfly clips you can add that has a color HUD for those as well. The rubber bands holding the braids can be hidden or colored to suit your preferences.

It was a very nice weekend here, and although my anxiety flared up before the farmers market Saturday I still went and enjoyed myself :) The rides to and from, not so much, but I don't have any plans to go out at all this coming week which should be helpful. There was a new vendor with home cooked dog food at the market, so lots of people brought their dogs to check it out. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from CORAZON:

Photo 1:
Bikini: LOVELACE Basic Bikini - BLACK (Classic Avatar) $0L Marketplace
Tattoo: .: CORAZON :. Tattoo GIFT GAME OVER :. $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Tattoo: .: CORAZON :. Tattoo EYE PEAK :. $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Tattoo: .: CORAZON :. Tattoo GIFT FLOWER :. $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Tattoo: .: CORAZON GACHA :. ACQUARIUS:. $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Tattoo: .: CORAZON :. Gift Vitta :. $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Twist - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DANNA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment