Thursday, May 25, 2023

More SLMB Event Treats

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we return to the SL Mesh Body Group Event, which as I mentioned yesterday is a wonderful place to find $99L sales items as well as free gifts from very talented designers. There are two floors so be sure to click the elevator door to teleport up to the upper floor when you're done browsing the main landing area, and with the SLMB group tag active you can click all the gift bags you can find for the free treats I'm sharing and many more. The majority of what I found can be categorized as female fashions and accessories, ranging from cutely casual to formally elegant. That will come in handy if you are a woman of many clothing moods like myself :) This round of the SLMB event is open until the 4th of June, so we have over a week remaining to pick up gifts and demos then return for some shopping.


For my first look I am pleased to share both gifts from [DIESELdeluxe], which are two striking versions of the same sexy dress. On the left is the Gaby Short Dress Combate with a camouflage print, while the Gaby Short Dress B Leo features a leopard print in deep bronze. Both of these treats include Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh body sizes. The hemline is notably short, for a slightly cheeky rear view ;)


This gorgeous pairing is our ..YIA.. Demeter Outfit CLOUDS group gift, with swirls of blue and white that have a kaleidoscope appearance in some spots :) I feel like you can probably tell that these gifts are all brightening my week, and this lovely top and skirt combo is no exception. There are sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies for each piece included, and as separates they can be worn individually if you have something you're itching to pair with one of these components. The top resembles a cropped sweater that is held loosely closed by a slender chain, and the skirt shows off extra thigh with those slits in the front. 


Another boldly colored beauty is our TINA DRESS by BA Store GIFT from Black Angel. When I took these photos this morning, I had not yet heard the news that Tina Turner passed away, yet the name choice makes this so appropriate to showcase! The one-shouldered dress has a single long sleeve and is gathered in front and tied on the right thigh. The gift consists of Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh body sizes. I am enchanted by the colors and the floral pattern, so I'm eager to show this off for sure.


When I mentioned elegant gifts, it shouldn't surprise you that I had this Delicatt Couture-Lynda Gown dress - One sleeve - SILVER treat in mind :) This regal gown has a single long sleeve opposing a dramatically bared arm, with softly pleated fabric gathered by a pretty belt. The skirt has a bit of a train in the back, which is one of those details that those of us who don't attend black tie events might only wind up wearing in RL as a wedding gown feature. That makes it even more special in SL as a bonus opportunity that RL usually does not offer. The sequined texture is a winner too, noticeable but not overdone. I suppose you'd like to know what sizes this includes...that would be Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizing. 


I'm wrapping up the evening's looks with the delightful ART & FASHION - MAGIC MOMENTS LONG DRESS gift. The style and texture of this are both quite noteworthy, so let's start by describing the strapless mermaid shape with the left side cut all the way up to the hip, showing off most of the left leg and highlighting it with loose ruffles. The bodice makes me think of mermaids too, but because the cups look like seashells at first glance. The pattern is comprised of colored dots that form lovely flowers, larger dots than pointillism so I am not sure what artistic style this is called. I am a fan though! This gift is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, each in versions with and without light. I'm wearing the lighted version of the Maitreya size here.

My day was tiring but okay, as the podiatrist visit went fine (nothing drastic to dig out, whew) but I had a hard time sleeping and had intense bad dreams when I did doze off. Tomorrow morning is the dreaded dental appointment with 2 temp crowns and 2 fillings, and a whole lot of nitrous ;) That means no blog in the evening, as I'll be too tired to take proper notes and photos of anything. Trust me, I think you'd need some sort of interpreter to understand my post-nitrous ramblings, lol, so I'm saving you and myself some hassle. I will be back Friday evening though, with a few possibilities so the exact subject will be a surprise :) Some days are just like that, where I don't decide what I'm blogging until I log in, and others I know several days in advance what will be appearing here. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SL Mesh Body Group Event:

Photo 1:
Dress Left: [DIESELdeluxe] Gaby Short Dress Combate $0L SLMB Group Gift
Dress Right: [DIESELdeluxe] Gaby Short Dress B Leo $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: ..YIA.. Demeter Outfic CLOUDS $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Black Angel TINA DRESS by BA Store GIFT $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Delicatt Couture-Lynda Gown dress - One sleeve - SILVER $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: ART & FASHION - MAGIC MOMENTS LONG DRESS $0L SLMB Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Prissy - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DANNA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment