Saturday, May 27, 2023

ENERGY Weekend

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to the home of ENERGY Weekend Sales, where their free group tag will let you collect lots of terrific treats for your weekend or any time :) The gifts are mainly female fashions, but there are a few hairstyles on a table in the room so be sure to look all around when you visit. It had been a while since I'd been to this location, and I am clearly grateful that I returned today!


My first look is the lovely ENERGY Gift Mellani's "Gentle" Set. It has 3 different tops (steel blue, beige, and lilac), 2 belts (white and brown), and the jeans skirt, all of which are included in Legacy, Perky, Maitreya. Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizing. The steel blue reads "Drama Queen" with a pink crown above, and the beige says "URBAN" with city skyscapes creating the letters. The lilac, not shown above, has a well-known saying about karma on it ;) The skirts are delightfully pleated, and the belts have two silver chains draped in front just like the long belt hangs down in the front of our skirt. Any of these pieces can be mixed and matched with other staples from your wardrobe too, very versatile!


Another great look involving denim is our cozy ENERGY# Gift - Dress, which has two versions, black and blue. Each of these fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a layered appearance thanks to the built in white high-necked shirt. I have lots of thoughts on how to dress this up or down, depending on the footwear and jewelry we choose to accessorize with, so it all depends on what your weekend holds and what your favorite style is.


I know this one looks a bit Halloween-themed, but the hats are optional so I just wanted to have a little fun showing them off ;) This is the ENERGY Weekend Price - Ramona set, which consists of the hat in 5 colors and packs for each size of the bodysuit: Freya, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn. Each of those contains the same 5 colors as the hats, which are red, white, black, blue, and purple. The puffed sleeves are gathered a few times for a really beautiful look, and the straps in the front cleverly create a star or pentagram.


There are some striking separates among our group gifts, like the ENERGY Gift Top2 seen above. It fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a handy HUD offering 8 different textures. The little poof sleeves look detached but are linked to the main tube top and are textured to match, whichever button you select to click. Of course I needed bottoms, so I slipped into the ENERGY# Pants, pleated front leather in 3 colors that will fit Freya, Isis, Venus, and Maitreya mesh bodies. You can see the blue and black pairs here, and the other provided color is a classic red. 


I think my final look of the evening is just right for heading into the weekend, if you've got a flirtatious nature and plans to match :) The ENERGY Group Gift March 2023 is comprised of Mellani's Mara top and leggings, each in 3 textures and all of those designed for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies. The tops' choices are pink, white, and flowers, while the shredded leggings come in creme, pink, and white versions. The top looked even more revealing in the vendor image, so I was half expecting to need to add "modesty flowers" as I call them (censoring in photoshop) but it may have been shown on a more busty body or with a skin that has larger areola. The soft colors do make me think of late spring or early summer when those pale hues won't attract the sun and make an outing feel hotter than necessary. 

My goodness, yesterday turned into an adventure! One should never be able to say that about a dental visit because I feel those should be dull and routine. My usual dentist was back, and not only explained the need for crown replacement but apologized for not being there last time and explained why. He developed cellulitis (skin infection) in his elbow that got bad enough to spread both up and down the arm, to the point where they told him if it got too close to the torso they'd have to amputate his arm to save his life. Yikes! Finally one of several antibiotics did the trick, and he is back to full health. I have 2 temporary crowns and 2 new fillings, but I had to return to the office a few hours later when the numbing wore off to get the bite adjusted on the temp crowns. I can never quite tell when things are numb, and these temps are a top and bottom tooth that touch each other so the double numbness made it harder than usual. One thing I must say, my dentist is phenomenal with anxious patients...he said that at any time during the procedure all I had to do was raise my left hand and he would immediately stop everything no questions asked, even if I just wanted to get up and look out the window. While that sounds silly, it gives the patient a measure of control to relieve the helpless or trapped feeling that can come from anxiety. I did not take him up on that offer, lol, but am grateful to have people I can trust with my dental health. My mouth is sore but that is natural, and better that it's all on the same side for chewing purposes. I had a nice dinner at my parents' and am looking forward to the farmers market in the morning, two new vendors among the many talented people there each week. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from ENERGY Weekend:

Photo 1:
Outfit: ENERGY Gift Mellani's "Gentle" Set $0L ENERGY Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ENERGY# Gift - Dress $0L ENERGY Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: ENERGY Weekend Price - Ramona set $0L ENERGY Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: ENERGY Gift Top2 $0L ENERGY Group Gift
Pants: ENERGY# Pants $0L ENERGY Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: ENERGY Group Gift March 2023 $0L ENERGY Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Prissy - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DANNA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment