Tuesday, May 2, 2023

SpicySecrets Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to invite you to SpicySecrets, where the fashions are sometimes spicy but always well crafted and versatile. They have a free group for their store with several available gifts, as well as treats for other multi-designer groups that you might also be a part of already. So be sure to check that group gift wall thoroughly and see what groups you're already in to make sure you get all the goodies you can :) All of tonight's looks are for their store group, and some are even more flirty than the ones I am sharing (the spicy side!) so if that sounds like your style I welcome you to find yourself some new clothing and lingerie. Maybe to celebrate the new month?


My first look is the playful SS Rumi Set Ftp 3 gift, comprised of a separate top and jumpsuit each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. We also receive a HUD with 12 textures for each so we can mix and match. There are solids and patterns among the options which also helps to coordinate if you don't want to match all one solid color. I think it's a fun casual look for this time of year when it isn't consistently hot yet but we still have some toasty days among cooler evenings.


Next I slipped into the SS Claire Short Summer Dress Ftp.2 group gift, which has lots of options :) There are 5 standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes, all with original and alpha versions which provides a slightly transparent fabric appearance. That is actually the one I'm wearing above and it is not immediately noticeable that it is a bit less than fully solid. As you can guess, we also get a HUD with 20 textures which are 10 prints and 10 solids. I was going to display one of each but then I clicked the one on the right, had a wild 70s flashback (still haven't quite remembered what it reminds me of though, too far back into the recesses of my memory) and just had to show it off too :) 


This beauty is our SS Thorra Dress 20 colors gift, a mini dress with 3/4 length sleeves and full short skirt, topped with a black leather belt/suspender combo and sheer black fishnet skirt layer. There are Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes provided, plus a 20 color HUD so you can change up the look whenever you wish. I appreciate the ability to go bold and bright or softer to contrast the black trim more.


I also picked up a wonderful gift called [SS] Ritta Bodysuit Pack 3, a strapless suit with high cut legs and plentiful ruffles. In sizing for eBody Reborn, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim, this is bound to fit most very popular bodies and mods. You'll also find a texture HUD inside, with 20 terrific choices that are mainly various florals like the two seen above. I'm so happy I chose to share these during Spring!


My final look of the evening is another floral gem, the SS Winnie Dress Pack 2 group gift. It also includes quite an array of mesh body sizes - Altamura, eBody Curvy, eBody Reborn, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra Bimbo, Low, Original, Kups A, Kups B, Legacy, Perky, Perky Petite, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim. The texture HUD has 10 bloomingly beautiful textures with various shades of white/gray as the backdrop, to go with the built in white belt. I had a hard time deciding which two to share, since they all caught my eye, but there is something very romantic about the red and white roses as well as that pale pink against dove grey.

Quick hair note of the night: Truth Hair took part in the Saturday Sale again this past weekend, and I am not sure if the new Muse style I'm wearing tonight is still available for the sale price but should be with their new releases if not. I picked up the essential pack, since I seem to flip between auburn and blonde lately, and there are some style options including a knotted headband that I am not currently wearing. I found out by following them on flickr, and if you're a fan too then I recommend doing the same.

It was a rollercoaster of a day, as I'm having a medical issue that is rather awkward but needs attention so I am going to a doctor on Wednesday morning. This will probably mean no blog post on Wednesday, but I should be back the next day :) Sometimes RL interferes with SL, but I try my best to keep it from happening too often. This whole month is filled with weeks that will be missing a midweek post, thanks to the dental stuff too, so yay for a weird May? *shrug* I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SpicySecrets:

Photo 1:
Outfit: SS Rumi Set Ftp 3 $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: SS Claire Short Summer Dress Ftp.2 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: SS Thorra Dress 20 colors $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: [SS] Ritta Bodysuit Pack 3 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: SS Winnie Dress Pack 2 $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - CANDICE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment